Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Blood Stain on My Jersey?

Its not blood.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunharr View Post
    I don't see many outfileders carry dip in their pocket because it could make sliding difficult.
    The time I saw Barry Bonds in person he had 1 can in each back pocket. I had front row seats down the 3rd baseline near the foul-pole at Dodger Stadium. He slid right into the wall a foot away from me on his butt/side. I bet that hurt a little bit.

Looks like spaghetti sauce
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by AutographAddiction View Post
    The time I saw Barry Bonds in person he had 1 can in each back pocket. I had front row seats down the 3rd baseline near the foul-pole at Dodger Stadium. He slid right into the wall a foot away from me on his butt/side. I bet that hurt a little bit.
    Probably did. As a ball player myself (even though I don't dip), I wouldn't slide with that crap in my pocket!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    I have a somewhat large stain on the front of one of my jerseys which appears to be a bloodstain. I was wondering if anyone else knows that it could be something else or is it just a blood stain? Thanks
    Maybe he got a lap dance,

Quote Originally Posted by shaunharr View Post
    Probably did. As a ball player myself (even though I don't dip), I wouldn't slide with that crap in my pocket!
    I don't think he dips though, but I know he does have seeds on him the majority of the time. Is it possible that seed spit could cause that stain? This jersey was worn after a season ending heartbreaking Mets loss, so I guess I can rule out a battle royale the team had in the locker room following the loss?

could be the seeds, they make those barbeque flavored ones that have a weird coating that could make that color stain
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

This topic made me think of post #28 in the following thread. Always a possibility. LOL

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...t=38114&page=3