Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Threaded View

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Some of you may know, and some may not care, but I wanted to share a couple of things here on the board. You will have to excuse the fact that it is not directly related to Chicago Bears Sports Memorabilia.

I recently completed my Rookie season as LB & Specials Teams "extraordinaire" with the Roscoe Rush semi-pro football team. Some of you may have seen some of my pics thrown around here from time to time. We finished our season with an overall record of 14-1, with our only loss coming from our last game. We clinched home field throughout and easily topped our division so coaches decided to rest our starters for the final game of the season.

On Sept. 18th we were crowned Western Conference Champions, and then on October 2nd, we were crowned the 2010 Mid States Football League (MSFL) Champions.

Our season had us ranked at #9 in the BCS National Rankings, and at one point we sat at #2 before our 1 loss. Our national stats, and Championship season qualified us to play in the Semi-Pro football BCS AA National Championship (the Super Bowl of semi-pro football) in Homestead Florida. This will determine who is the Best of the Best. One 2 teams qualify to make it, and only one comes home "Champions". This takes place this Sunday - Jan 16th.

It has been an honor to reach this accomplishment. Without the tireless efforts from 59 other guys, who poured their heart and soul out on to that field every week, this would not have been possible.

One dream, one goal. This is what we play for! It is time, once again, to go to work... (and before you ask - Yes, it is real)

Attached Images Attached Images