Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: MLB Auction Shipping Time?

what you have to remember is that there are different vendors (teams, dealers) who are allowed to post their items for auction. If you tell us what the item was maybe a member from the same vendor can chime in. You could also log into Customer Service on MLB and fill out the form to get the shipping status.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckster24 View Post
    Make sure you check the payment receipt email too as the item number on mine didn't match up with the item I actually won, emailed them about that too but got no response yet, frustrating as I have never had to wait this long before usually a week is the longest I wait for an item off MLB Auctions
    Received tracking information from MLB this morning. They are finally shipping the items after one month.

Quote Originally Posted by csu398 View Post
    Received tracking information from MLB this morning. They are finally shipping the items after one month.
    That is good news hope mine isn't too far away as still haven't heard anything about mine

Mlb uses UPS & Fed-Ex

I've only won 1 thing from MLB auctions and I received it a few days after auction ended. It was shipped DHL but this was about 4 years ago.

I wish they would have a better shipping system. Like I said earlier, they charged $50 shipping for a single lineup card, so I would have hoped that it would be 2nd day air.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    I wish they would have a better shipping system. Like I said earlier, they charged $50 shipping for a single lineup card, so I would have hoped that it would be 2nd day air.
    I know the shipping rates are outrageous I am still waiting to hear back about mine, still nothing

I still have not heard about mine, starting get annoyed how hard is it to send an email got a feeling mine might have been overlooked or been mixed up with another as the item# don't match with the listing and the payment receipt, I have emailed them lots of times and nothing back since April 2

Items I have won have always been shipped within two or three days. Is that $50 to ship in the US? I have gotten two lineup cards from them in the past (two or three years ago) and was chard something like $10 or $12. I won two wbc balls in March and they even emailed me to let me know I would get a refund for the combined shipping.

Got my items yesterday via Fedex.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]