Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 89 of 190 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

That's the photo but someone else sent me the pics, thanks! I knew it didn't seem right but seeing those other photos helps!
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Knockoff Payton patches...this fakery would have been far less likely if the Bears hadn't gone out of their way to make sure that no regular fans could own one.

Dave Miedema

Besides the obvious difference in the "34", those are at least some of the better knockoff patches I've seen.

Nice Garza Tyrch. always nice to see some love for our O-line. especially since nobody ever has anything good to say about them, lol.
    Always wondered about that payton patch on the jersey in question. nice to get some comments regarding this jersey. as usuall i can always count on my fellow Bears collectors.

The 1st giveaway is the NFL logo patch on the neckline
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

Hey whats up guys, just thought id throw this out there, was wondering if anyone was looking to thin out their collection. looking to buy a jersey or two. nothing too expensive, more like something 500 and below. would love to grab a piece from a fellow collector. feel free to send me a PM or email at beardwn3454@gmail.com . thanks guys and take care
    chris

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    Hey whats up guys, just thought id throw this out there, was wondering if anyone was looking to thin out their collection. looking to buy a jersey or two. nothing too expensive, more like something 500 and below. would love to grab a piece from a fellow collector. feel free to send me a PM or email at beardwn3454@gmail.com . thanks guys and take care
    chris
    E-Mail sent...

Quote Originally Posted by weasel49er View Post
    chris
    Email also sent...

Here's a question...does anyone here know where that Wootton Throwback Uni from JO went? Along those lines...has anyone seen/owned a Wootton normal GU Wootton jersey?

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Banned

Yes i know who owns it. I am not at liberty to say what it sold for.