Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
Here's a picture of Bradley wearing a different cut jersey:
To begin, as I often do, I'll post an item (s) that I purchased before I actually receive it. Why do I do this? Members of this forum are pretty savvy and they may information on an item I didn't know or just have an opinion or two on one of my item (s). I always appreciate the input and weight all of the opinions based on their merit. Contrary to some other members, I do not take offense but welcome the input.

This jersey proves my point - that's a terrific scan - one that I did not have. It's hard to argue with an actual photo. I would like to add that, according to the Seller, the jersey was in lot of other items that were offered in a public lien auction. Other items included his personal items and sports related items such as his Bears issued pants, spikes, warm-up suit etc. Why would a player keep an non-authentic item in his collection?

Once I receive the jersey, I'll compare it to the scan you provided as well as the scan on your website and go from there.

Thanx again,

Jim

PS - Your photo looks like it was taken on media day - and not game day. I'll dig around and see if I can find any other close-up shots of the jerseys that were worn on gameday