Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Cute story behind this picture. My niece was conceived in Boston to a father that is a die hard Steelers fan, and a mother that is a die hard Patriots fan, and Red Sox fan (what child abuse!), so I felt that on her first Christmas, I had to show her the truth and the way. So I got her a Bears hoodie and butchered the "little snowman" story to tell her about the '09 Bears.(Nevermind my t-shirt, it's a long story - lol.)

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Cute story behind this picture. My niece was conceived in Boston to a father that is a die hard Steelers fan, and a mother that is a die hard Patriots fan, and Red Sox fan (what child abuse!), so I felt that on her first Christmas, I had to show her the truth and the way. So I got her a Bears hoodie and butchered the "little snowman" story to tell her about the '09 Bears.(Nevermind my t-shirt, it's a long story - lol.)

What a cutie! You did the right thing.
    I'm assuming the picture was taken in the middle of a multi-hour intensive debriefing session in order to combat the brainwashing she's had to endure.

I'm embarking on a similar humanitarian mission myself. I'm currently heading up the "Rick's Home For Wayward Patriots Fans and Other Bandwagon Jumpers". We're accepting membership applications but we're limited to approving only young women between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, at the present time. If you know of any tortured souls who fit this criteria feel free to send them our way.

As for the Seahawks shirt.....I'm gonna go with "found it in a dumpster" and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    .....We're accepting membership applications but we're limited to approving only young women between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, at the present time....
    Sounds like you need a "Director Of Relations". I would be happy to send you my resume!

2010 Opponents

Chicago: Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots, New York Jets
    Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Carolina Panthers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Banned

I think keeping Lovie is ok. Not great, just OK! Turner, needed to go! I think the only guy on the Offensive staff of note who kept his job was the main WR coach. And rightfully so. The Receivers along with the Line Backers were the only two squads that overachieved this season. I think the young wide-outs will continue to develop. But I doubt they will be overly dominant without picking up a productive veteran via Free Agency.

The Biggest Crime was the offensive line. They had some decent talent and depth to work with, and failed miserably. I think the O-Line was the main reason for the Bears flop in 2009. If you noticed in the last two games(both victories) how well the unit finally played.(Especially against The Minn. Favres)

The Bears have some big holes, but I think these changes are a huge part of fixing the team.

What does anybody think about Mike Martz getting Turner's old job ? How about Marinelli becoming Defensive Coordinator ? Not sure about Martz, but Rob is the type of coach to at least get the unit to show a little more inspiration. Unlike the way they looked in that Bengals loss. Easily the worst Loss I have ever seen in my 25 years as a Bears fan.

What's the worst loss you have ever seen the Bears endure ? Was it that Bengals loss? Or another one this year ? Or from any year. Before the Bengals, mine was that 28-0 loss to the 49ers in 1989 NFC title game. I don't mean by margin of victory. But a loss where they were just going through the motions. And had basically given up.