Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TriplexXxSports
    • Jan 2009

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Originally posted by 34swtns
    .....We're accepting membership applications but we're limited to approving only young women between the ages of 18 and 25 years old, at the present time....
    Sounds like you need a "Director Of Relations". I would be happy to send you my resume!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
      • Jan 2009

WOW! Bottom of the 3rd page -

I posted this in another thread as well but I think it is pretty cool. My Urlacher ended up on a shopping bag!

Attached Files

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

Todd McMillon practice jersey and a couple of team-issued warm-up items.

Comment

• earlywynnfan
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by 34swtns
          Thanks Matt, I've actually got several tattoos. The thing is I always go years in between so I forget how uncomfortable they are.
          Two of my brothers own tattoo shops: one in Huntsville, AL. and one in Lakeland, FL., so it sorta runs in the family. Those guys are tat'd up from head to toe but I've just got a few tribals, some Jap script with family names, and the Queensryche "bat" logo.
          Queensryche, eh? Good to see you have some taste! (Besides being a Payton fan, of course.)

Ken
          earlywynnfan5@hotmail.com

Comment

• 34swtns
            • Apr 2006

Thanks but don't get me started talking about the 'Ryche. I had, at one time, a $50K+ 'Ryche collection.......gold and platinum awards, acetates, test pressings, Jap white label promos, the rarest stuff imaginable....things the band didn't even know existed. I met them dozens of times, wrote a collector's page for their fan club magazine and interviewed them for other magazines. Got to sit in on drums for "Eyes of a Stranger" during soundcheck in N.C. in '97. I loved 'em but they lost it for me when Chris DeGarmo left in '99. I auctioned off my collection at just the right time and moved on to game-used stuff shortly after.

Me and the wife with the guys in 1997.

Comment

• dcrules01
              • Nov 2005

Rick the hair I just can not get used to the old photos of you
              Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by dcrules01
                Yeah, what a STUD! We talk quite a bit and I never had a face to go with the conversations. A picture is worth a thousand words! Must have been the good ole Detroit air....

Comment

• 34swtns
                  • Apr 2006

Originally posted by dcrules01
                  Scotty, you've seen more recent pictures of me and you know I look nothing like that anymore. In fact, you and I look like we could've had the same mother based on what I look like nowadays. Bald as a cueball, baby!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                    • Jan 2009

Ron Turner - FIRED
                    Pep Hamilton - FIRED
                    Harry Hiestand - FIRED
                    Rob Boras - FIRED
                    Luke Butkus - FIRED
                    Charles London - FIRED

Tough day for the folks who work(ed) for the Bears on the offensive side of the ball.

Comment

• stretch
                      • Mar 2009

2010 Opponents

Chicago: Home: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Philadelphia Eagles, Washington Redskins, Seattle Seahawks, New England Patriots, New York Jets
                      Away: Detroit Lions, Green Bay Packers, Minnesota Vikings, Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Carolina Panthers, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins

Comment

• tjm5711
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2009

I think keeping Lovie is ok. Not great, just OK! Turner, needed to go! I think the only guy on the Offensive staff of note who kept his job was the main WR coach. And rightfully so. The Receivers along with the Line Backers were the only two squads that overachieved this season. I think the young wide-outs will continue to develop. But I doubt they will be overly dominant without picking up a productive veteran via Free Agency.

The Biggest Crime was the offensive line. They had some decent talent and depth to work with, and failed miserably. I think the O-Line was the main reason for the Bears flop in 2009. If you noticed in the last two games(both victories) how well the unit finally played.(Especially against The Minn. Favres)

The Bears have some big holes, but I think these changes are a huge part of fixing the team.

What does anybody think about Mike Martz getting Turner's old job ? How about Marinelli becoming Defensive Coordinator ? Not sure about Martz, but Rob is the type of coach to at least get the unit to show a little more inspiration. Unlike the way they looked in that Bengals loss. Easily the worst Loss I have ever seen in my 25 years as a Bears fan.

What's the worst loss you have ever seen the Bears endure ? Was it that Bengals loss? Or another one this year ? Or from any year. Before the Bengals, mine was that 28-0 loss to the 49ers in 1989 NFC title game. I don't mean by margin of victory. But a loss where they were just going through the motions. And had basically given up.

Comment

• tjm5711
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2009

The 1989 playoff loss was actually 28-3. They still talk about this game, whenever someone talks about "Bear Weather". There was a -26 degree wind-chill and everyone said the "West-Coast Offense"and a California team was doomed. Well Montana threw for 288 yards and three TDS. It was easily the worst loss i ever endured as Bears fan, until this Years Bengals loss.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2009

[quote=TriplexXxSports;178262]Ron Turner - FIRED
                            Pep Hamilton - FIRED
                            Harry Hiestand - FIRED
                            Rob Boras - FIRED
                            Luke Butkus - FIRED
                            Charles London - FIRED

I wish Lovie Smith's name was on that list, also.

BTW...Rod Marinelli has been promoted to defensive coordinator.

Dave M.
                            Chicago area

Comment

• 34swtns
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by sox83cubs84

As he should.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by sox83cubs84
                                I wish Lovie Smith's name was on that list, also.

Dave M.
                                Chicago area
                                I do not believe that is official yet. I think it is all speculation at this point.

Comment

Working...