Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    tjm5711- Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you and while the price was steeper than I would have liked to have paid, I like Cutler's upside as well. Plus, aside from Jim McMahon, I can't think of a better Bears QB to collect. Well, I guess there's Luckman, but that's not too realistic for me...
    Luckman isn't realistic for many of us(me included). I've referenced the jersey I added here in another thread that went for $40K in an auction. And i absolutely agree with you on the steep price. But, you know it's real from JO. The price was the only thing that kept me from snatching that up before Christmas. Anyways, nice pickup, and if you have any Bears stuff you needed to move to make room for that beauty drop me a line at tjmm1172@yahoo.com.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

GATOR - Nice score. I eyed that jersey for a long time but never pulled the trigger on it. There's was always something that came up ahead of it.

Great show of wear, no don't its provenance, best of all - IT WAS ON SALE!!

Congrats.

Some of us are just too spoiled for our own good.....

34swtns- Email sent. For some reason, I haven't been able to figure out the PM thing. I have to admit though, as far as technology is concerned, I'm a complete moron!

TriplexXxSports- Congratulations on having the coolest wife of all time!! The Urlacher jersey isn't too shabby either. What an amazing surprise!!!

Quote Originally Posted by reed1216 View Post
    TriplexXxSports- Congratulations on having the coolest wife of all time!! The Urlacher jersey isn't too shabby either. What an amazing surprise!!!
    Thanks Reed, she is one of the best! (next to my mother). I would not be the person I am without her. She is amazing and has always been supportive of my addiction, although most of the time it drives her nuts.

The efforts she went through (without my knowledge) to make this happen is nothing short of amazing. We should all be so lucky & fortunate.

I love her almost as much as the jersey...

Nice Urlachers, Matt.
    You just need one more for the trifecta, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Nice Urlachers, Matt.
    You just need one more for the trifecta, though.
    I'm working on it. I hope I didn't burn any bridges by getting the blue, but in order to have all 3 you have to buy each, ya know.

When are you going to give yours up?

LOL!! We've had this conversation before and we both agree on one fundemental truth......everything has a price!
    Heck, my orange Urlacher can be had for a fraction of what you'd pay for a Sanchez gamer!

reed1216 - I know I have seen your Neal Anderson game used bears jersey, would you ever be willing to sale that jersey?
    At this point, I'm inclined to hold on to the Anderson. I'll let you know if I do decide to move it though...

Reed - did you get this in yet? I would love to see a couple close ups of the 'batina' this jersey possesses!
    It did arrive and I have it proudly displayed. The grass marks on the nameplate provide some perfect photomatches of Cutler talking with McNabb after the game. I'll post some pics over the weekend, when I have more time...

Banned

I guess the guy that won these needed some cash really bad, because I got these from himfor $450. They went for around $650 on the site a month or so ago. Crazy !