Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Wow, they've got some great stuff on display. A Dent of that era must be super-rare... I'd guess a '95 Champion piece based on the use of tackle-twill.

I know it isn't about the Bears, but it beats chatting about how bad Cutler got worked last night. Now, maybe I can get back to the more important things in life....like COLLECTING!

2010 MSFL Champions - Roscoe Rush

Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    I know it isn't about the Bears, but it beats chatting about how bad Cutler got worked last night. Now, maybe I can get back to the more important things in life....like COLLECTING!

2010 MSFL Champions - Roscoe Rush

Nice Matt! It does beat that discussion.

Quite the array of Gamers on NFL Auctions from last nights beat down. A Urlacher (already over $2000), a Hester, and a Peppers.

I wonder if that means that all the Pink Captains (BCA) jerseys will head to the NFL for the auctions.

Should be cool to see what outlandish prices these 3 should fetch. As far as I know, this is the first Peppers to hit the open market....

Well seeing these final hammer prices (Hester $1000, Pep $2500, & BU $4500 - Its a fair assumption to say that set the bar for this years market value. Especially that Pep jersey.

I can't see anyone else getting more out of these (considering they are the BCA jerseys and NFL Auctions usually has the highest auction prices).

Thoughts?

Agreed, 100%. These ended about where I thought they would.
    1st new Bears jerseys of the season, BCA specialty items, and not to mention NFL Auctions pieces which always sell for way more than they are ultimately worth, equals what should be the higher end of the measuring stick for 2010 Bears jerseys.

JO should take note of indicators like this and price new items accordingly, meaning regular home and away jerseys of like players most likely should be priced at around 65% of the final hammer price of these NFLA jerseys. Lesser players, around 50%, give or take.

All bets are off regarding the 2010 alternate jerseys which you can bet will be through the roof, pricewise. It will be interesting to see how many of these get snatched up quickly and how many warm the shelves in the coming months.

Save your money on this supposed 2000 (Rookie) Urlacher gamer. Without going into too much detail, I have 2 words.... NAME PLATE.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRIAN-URLACHER-5...item4aa5794989

Attached Images Attached Images   

Nice catch Matt, I with the nameplate it wouldn't even make it as a game issue jersey, correct?

I finally got my room put together, I have a few more items to put out, but this is it so far.