Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djnos7
    Banned
    • Dec 2010

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

did i say u? I asked a simple question no need to get ur GU in a bunch!!! LOL... E-z BIG FELLA. Some staining just looks lighter than b4

Comment

• djnos7
      Banned
      • Dec 2010

I request 34swtns posts to be deleted with the vulgar offensive material and suggestions!

Comment

• 34swtns
        • Apr 2006

I should probably explain. Mr. "djnos" is a little frustrated because he sent me dozens of emails over the course of a couple months trying to get me to sell him the blue Briggs jersey that I traded to Matt for this one.

He's a little frustrated so he's gonna try and throw a couple of rocks at the deal that got made without him.

This jersey is 100%, without a shadow of a doubt, in the same exact condition it was in when it rode off the field on Lance Briggs' back.
        Furthermore, why on earth would anybody wash a game used jersey??
        And why on earth would you think me of all people would do something that ignorant?

Dude, please check yourself.

I'll make sure Matt chimes in on this one too.

Comment

• djnos7
          Banned
          • Dec 2010

Jersey is self explanatory! There are marks that are gone and faded as well as wrinkles, which i guess can mysteriously dissapear just from putting it on a hanger? not to that extreme... Anyway my interest was always in the jersey and not in the blue since the use is minimal, but after seeing the new photos of the jersey, i am glad i didnt buy it, beacuse it doesnt have the same character as it once did as u can see for yourself in the pic, you be the judge! I am not blaming anyone for washing it, it just seemed like it was possible that the last owner could have done that for his own reason?
          Attached Files

Comment

• djnos7
            Banned
            • Dec 2010

if i am in any way wrong on my assumptions than i will admit i am wrong and offer my apologies to both parties involved. I am just making an opinion after an obvious observation!

Comment

• djnos7
              Banned
              • Dec 2010

Please check yourself, i never said u would wash it thats just a plain dumb comment to make on your part! Actual beleive it or not, I was trying to help you out, because if it was indeed washed than the value has been washed a bit as well. Why would i think u would wash it???

Comment

• 34swtns
                • Apr 2006

Dude. Seriously. Drop it.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                  • Jan 2009

I have to agree with Rick on this one. DJ, nothing personal, but you are out of your league on this one. How you think that jersey has been altered in some way, or 'cleaned up' is beyond me.

Could something as simple as a camera flash lighten details on a jersey, such as how dark a mark appears? Sure does! I mess with that all the time trying to photograph my jerseys....

This argument baffles me, and I have no intentions of getting pulled in. Just an on-looker. I will leave it at this - THAT JERSEY IS UNTOUCHED.

Attached Files

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                    • Jan 2009

Nice pick up BTW Rick. Good looking jersey. Any thought of trading for a signed Cade McNown Pro-Line jersey, and a set of Kevin Shafer kicks....?

Comment

• 34swtns
                      • Apr 2006

Thanks for the offer brother but I'm holding out for the big return on this one;

Yep that's right, Craig Krenzel jersey. Yeah baby!

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 34swtns
                        Craig Krenzel jersey. Yeah baby!
                        You got it!

Comment

• djnos7
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2010

Spawn of tom martin!!! aka T.MARTIN BASS TARD CHILD!!!

Comment

• DaBears54
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by 34swtns
                            Ohh good gaawwd.......... it's the off-season and I'm so bored.
                            There's nothing available but benchwarmer nobody crap on ebay or JO's overpriced shelfwarmers.
                            I'm so bored I did a straight even-up trade Briggs-for Briggs with forum member Matt Jenski.
                            It's that bad.

Oh well, at least this is a beauty........and hammered!

Lance Briggs, game worn on Nov. 12, 2009 vs. the 49ers

Just to set the records straight, I am the original owner of this jersey. I purchased it directly from JO Sports. This jersey had mainly been on display in my basement before Rick and I made the trade. This jersey is completely legit! I have never, nor would I ever, place a game worn jersey in the washer or dryer. My jerseys are ether placed in a display case or kept in their sealed plastic bags at all times. This jersey is one amazing piece and I am happy to see it go to someone that appreciates it! Thanks again Rick and enjoy that BEAST! I'll post some other pictures of mine a little later.

Comment

• 34swtns
                              • Apr 2006

On the contrary, thank you. I hope you're as happy with the home jersey as I am with this away.

Mr. "djnos" not withstanding, this was a great trade and we will be doing more of the same in the future.

Cheers!

Comment

• weasel49er
                                • Oct 2008

Well, Nice pick up rick, love the Briggs jersey. i think i might try to get my sights on one of those this year. turns out the Urlachers Might be a little out of my reach as a collector. all good though. gonna try and get a tillman and a briggs this year. hopefully i have a little luck, might have to come searching on the boards since JO doesnt seem to have exactly what im looking for.
                                Also for what its worth, who in there right mind would wash a game used jersey, if youre gonna do that you might as well go buy an authentic and leave the game worns to the real collectors. id be pissed if i ever traded or sold one and found out the owner washed it. i know its theirs, but id still be pissed. anyways, good luck to all the future hunts/purchases.

Comment

Working...