Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Palehose, we need to be friends. LOL. I'm really diggin' your pickups. I was really staring hard at those 2 durenes and I'm currently looking for a Wootton. Good stuff.

Just out of curiosity, what else might you have in your collection? Let me know.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Palehose, give me a shout.

Email: rickdrums99@yahoo.com

I know this is a Bears thread and all but here is my photo-matched Richard Dent 49ers home non throwback. Basically the only home shirt he wore the entire season as he was hurt against the Chiefs. It is matched to the entire preseason and the Raiders game. The 2 loose threads on the front #9 match up perfectly. The shirt also has a 49ers team letter.

Always buying 49ers gamers and 1994 49ers gamers of any player.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Quote Originally Posted by Palehose for Life View Post
    Solarlottry Sick Dent jersey and photo match of the Colonel!
    Does anyone know if Dent will be doing any public or private signings with the upcoming HOF induction? I would love to get my gamer signed! Please let me know if you have any leads. Thanks

I always use Denver Autographs to get my shirts signed as i live in Hawaii and it is expensive and difficult to get to the shows. They are great.

Thanks
    paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Banned

Just picked up this nice Bears "gamer". It was NOT one of the helmets that MEARS offered and Curtis (Helmet Hut) hooked me up with the correct facemask.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Some nice stuff posted lately.

Sweet helmet, Jim and you're right that facemask is the crowning touch. Hard to imagine they used facemasks constructed solely of nylon/plastic back then with no steel core.

Palehose, nice stuff dude. If somebody sold you that Thayer as even "game issued" you need to go find him and kick his a$$.
    That Hester was from the Giants game, right?
    Eeeeuuhh.....sorry guys, I know we're all trying to erase that one from our memories.

I've got nothing new recently but I did clean up the display area a bit and added a couple more facemasks and socks. Other than that.......zzzzzzz.
    Updated pic below. If anybody is interested in trades give me a shout. I'll tell ya' up front that the Urlacher and Hester are probably not going anywhere unless you have some serious shiz to throw at the wall, (meaning another Urlacher and Hester).

Matt, let's see some updated shots of the Urlacher Shrine! And you and Tyrch need to post some action shots from the current season. I hear you're already leaving a high body count out there. Post up some of the damage!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post

Sweet helmet, Jim and you're right that facemask is the crowning touch. Hard to imagine they used facemasks constructed solely of nylon/plastic back then with no steel core.

Palehose, nice stuff dude. If somebody sold you that Thayer as even "game issued" you need to go find him and kick his a$$.
    Eeeeuuhh.....sorry guys, I know we're all trying to erase that one from our memories.

I've got nothing new recently but I did clean up the display area a bit and added a couple more facemasks and socks. Other than that.......zzzzzzz.
    Updated pic below. If anybody is interested in trades give me a shout. I'll tell ya' up front that the Urlacher and Hester are probably not going anywhere unless you have some serious shiz to throw at the wall, (meaning another Urlacher and Hester).

Matt, let's see some updated shots of the Urlacher Shrine! And you and Tyrch need to post some action shots from the current season. I hear you're already leaving a high body count out there. Post up some of the damage!

I love the display...I'm working on my own Jets room currently, and wondering if you use shoulder pads on your mannequins? Or if you could direct me towards a quality set of mannequins? I'm looking to buy about 20 of them, but don't want to break the bank....

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post

OFF THE HOOK, that's all I have to say, I'm amazed by your collection. Rick, any GU pants you'd be willing to part with?

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Just picked up this nice Bears "gamer". It was NOT one of the helmets that MEARS offered and Curtis (Helmet Hut) hooked me up with the correct facemask.
    Cool. What model helmet? Wilson?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    Cool. What model helmet? Wilson?
    Yes - it is a Wilson helmet.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net