Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • weasel49er
    • Oct 2008

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Great stuff guys, love all the Gould jerseys, and Tyrch, that is awesome that you got to meet him. Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself. I love hearing stories like this.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

Bears 28, Cardinals 13.

Great work by the "D".

Being a Bears fan, saying this is totally toxic to me, even for one week, but:

G-G-Go, Pac-Packers! Packers win and Bears win puts the Bears in the playoffs.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Desi
        • Apr 2010

Received some goodies at the end of the season (wish it didn't end that way though) I got a bunch of practice used cleats and gloves that I could style match, but I did get a few game used cleats that I could photo match:

Shea McClellin game used cleats in 2012 opener against IND:

Corey Wootton game used cleats against GB:

Blake Costanzo game used cleats from the entire 2012 season. These were originally black and he spray painted the strap orange for the start of the season. During BCA month, he spray painted the strap and bottoms pink. After BCA month, he spray painted the cleats blue and the bottom orange. You can see the layers of paint as it peeling away....by the far the most unique cleats in my collection!

I'm trying to photomatch my Zack Bowman cleats since he gave them to me mid season before he started wearing the new orange and blue colorway....unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of photos out there, but I know he wore Nikes and Under Armours during the season (He gave me both pair).

-Desi

Comment

• sox83cubs84
          Banned
          • Apr 2009

Bears 26, Lions 24.

Still, a second straight year with a second half fold cost Lovie Smith his job, for which I am thankful. While Lovie knows defense, he's clueless about offense, often too stubborn to make needed adjustments and/or player replacements, and had at least one off-field activity he was involved in in 2012 which, while he was prefectly free to do, upset me quite a bit (I won't explain here, but for people who know me and know what 2012 was, you can probably guess).

Dave Miedema

Comment

• frikativ54
            • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Desi
            Received some goodies at the end of the season (wish it didn't end that way though) I got a bunch of practice used cleats and gloves that I could style match, but I did get a few game used cleats that I could photo match.

I'm trying to photomatch my Zack Bowman cleats since he gave them to me mid season before he started wearing the new orange and blue colorway....unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot of photos out there, but I know he wore Nikes and Under Armours during the season (He gave me both pair).

-Desi
            Desi,

That's incredible that you were able to photomatch cleats. I own eight pairs but haven't been able to photomatch a one. Congrats!
            Les Zukor
            bagwellgameused@gmail.com
            Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
            (617) 682-0408

Comment

• Desi
              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by frikativ54
              Desi,

That's incredible that you were able to photomatch cleats. I own eight pairs but haven't been able to photomatch a one. Congrats!
              Thanks...I've received quite a number of cleats and shoes over the years and they can be so hard to photo match, especially when most of my stuff comes directly from the players, from the practice facility. But if I see a unique marking, I will attempt for a photo match....especially when I am trying find a pic for a style match anyway!

-Desi

Comment

• Steeleraddict
                • Nov 2012

Hey guys,
                I'm a Steeler fan and in being so I def appreciate great linebackers. So if u guys can help me out, how much do urlacher gamers usually go for? I know his jersey in last yrs hunt auction was on the low side but also seems to me the bears release quite a few jerseys. Does triplexxxx post much?

So what's a fair price? Thanks for the help.
                Rob

Comment

• Steeleraddict
                  • Nov 2012

I meant the REA auction it was low, not hunts

Comment

• BIGSTIG
                    • Apr 2008

Once again a BIG thanks to palehouse, a great guy in this hobby!!!

I added an AWESOME "Peanut" Tillman from 2010 (10/24/10) vs Redskins.
                    Peanut had 2 Forced Fumbles and 1 Fumble Recovery in this game.

This puts me up to 5 Bears jerseys, and counting.

In 2013 I will be looking to add a few from my wishlist that include.... Peppers, Forte, Cutler, Gould, Urlacher, Alex Brown, Wright, Jennings, Bennett & Marshall. If any of those can be BCA captains patch or throwback that is a BONUS!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Desi
                      • Apr 2010

Nice Nick! Way to step up your game!

Comment

• Samets
                        • Apr 2012

I've been lurking and waiting for my membership to be approved for better part of last year... But all that is behind me and I'm here!

I'll be posting some of my Bears jerseys over the next few weeks as time allows...

Here's my Penut jersey:

This jersey was worn during the Monday night game played on 12/20/2010 where the Bears killed the Vikings 40-14 to win the division!

Peanut had one INT for 56 yards plus 4 tackles, 1 tackle for loss of yards and 1 pass deflection.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Tyrcha
                          • Dec 2009

To keep with the Peanut Tillman theme, I finally got Charles Tillman to sign his 2006 NFC Championship game jersey for me. I've been trying to get this taken care of for a while now, so I'm pretty happy to finally be done with this.
                          Attached Files

CBCollector.com
                          Collecting
                          Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• Tpwiedel
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Palehose for Life
                            Mission Accomplished

Its Been A Long Hard Road & In The End Its Always Very Gratifying 2 Turn Ones Dreams Into Reality.

Thanks Again 2 The Many Along The Way.

CHAMPAIGN ROOM!

Palehose for Life Email me @ Ukwiedel@aol.com I have a Question about your 9/11 Peppers.

Comment

• Tpwiedel
                              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by mickeymbz
                              I know this shirts already been posted..just last week. but i gotta give 34swtns his props man..sweet deal on the only available hester td shirt that i know of. hester himself probs wants this one back!

from chicago tribune:
                              January 03, 2010|By Vaughn McClure, Tribune reporter
                              Whenever Devin Hester needs a little reminder of his dynamic return ability, he flips on the video of his 97-yard kickoff runback against the Lions in 2007.
                              "It was kind of like ... there was a certain return we had, but I went another way, kind of created, and then broke a couple of tackles," Hester said. "I have to find myself, get back into that rhythm where one guy is not going to bring you down."
                              Email me ukwiedel@aol.com is that a J.O. Jersey or a NFL Auction Jersey.

Comment

• Tpwiedel
                                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by mickeymbz
                                Hester..total freak of nature. Injured ankle..feeling ill...leaves in 1st quarter.. returns in 2nd quarter for a punt return of 82 yard TD against the Lions. superb player
                                Email me please I have a question about your jersey Ukwiedel@aol.com

Comment

Working...