Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BIGSTIG
    • Apr 2008

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Truly a sick "WCF" collection. One day, I will add one to my collection.

Comment

• mickeymbz
      Banned
      • Feb 2011

Absolute ridiculous set of Hester shirts. I guess Hester wont be selling his home anytime soon as one arse-clown posted months ago. this genius was basing this rumor to as why Hester shirt are as same value as a Johnny Knox shirt.
      maybe he was trying to persuade people that Knox is truly deserving of his spot on "forgotten hero's (stumble bums) of da past"

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
        Banned
        • May 2013

pale hose wtf I did not know thats how Johnny Knox career ended. Wow I went in with no warning at all on that video

Poor Johnny I loved that guy as a player. Are his gamers rare? I want one asap.

Comment

• Samets
          • Apr 2012

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
          pale hose wtf I did not know thats how Johnny Knox career ended. Wow I went in with no warning at all on that video

Poor Johnny I loved that guy as a player. Are his gamers rare? I want one asap.
          Last one sold for a tad over $330

There's an overpriced one on eBay now but it's also been there for a very long time... It's always sad to see people overpay and then hope to recoup their investment later on...

Comment

• net0@thehalf
            Banned
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Samets
            Last one sold for a tad over $330

There's an overpriced one on eBay now but it's also been there for a very long time... It's always sad to see people overpay and then hope to recoup their investment later on...
            I think you took the last couple posts as serious when ,I think it was meant as sarcasm ..

Comment

• Samets
              • Apr 2012

Originally posted by net0@thehalf
              I think you took the last couple posts as serious when ,I think it was meant as sarcasm ..
              You might be right! Who in their right mind would want a jersey of a non current player...

Comment

• Anabolicollege17
                Banned
                • May 2013

Bears fans anyone eyeing that awesome peanut on NFL auctions? I kind of want it but don't want to bid against any serious bear fans on here. I'd rather see one of you guys take it (being you are die hards) and it will be going to a better home

Comment

• dabears10
                  • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Anabolicollege17
                  Bears fans anyone eyeing that awesome peanut on NFL auctions? I kind of want it but don't want to bid against any serious bear fans on here. I'd rather see one of you guys take it (being you are die hards) and it will be going to a better home

It's on my radar

Comment

• Samets
                    • Apr 2012

It's not game used so it won't be coming here...

Comment

• jbean023
                      • Nov 2011

Click image for larger version

Name:	knox.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	693080

Name:	knox2.jpg
Size:	26.6 KB
ID:	693081

Name:	tillman.jpg
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	693082

Name:	tillman1.jpg
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	693083

Not sure this worked but I figured I would try to post pictures for once,Ive had these for awhile. Here is 2 heavy used gamers one a Knox 100yd receiving game with a TD and one is Tillmans from last years Veterans Day game.

Comment

• ChrisCavalier
                        Paid Users
                        • Jan 1970

Okay, so I went back and deleted about 3 pages worth of posts. While I did leave one post that was consistent with the purpose of the thread, I pretty much deleted all the rest of the posts as they were primarily banter and personal attacks.

Please note that the deletions were done as "soft" deletes, meaning the posts can still be viewed by the administrators if needed. While it is embarrassing that I even need to say this, this forum is not intended for people to post childish, personal attacks toward one another. In case you have any doubts, you can confirm it through the forum rules listed here:

While I understand the internet is a big place and other sites that allow people to posts, forums and otherwise, may allow for personal attacks, comments, etc, that is NOT allowed here on the Game Used Universe forum. If that is the type of environment you are seeking, please feel free to go elsewhere where that might be allowed. This forum is intended to be educational to its members and is intended to do so in a positive environment, free of childish comments.

As such, this thread will remain open. However, if any additional comments like the ones deleted are made in the future, the thread will be locked and administrative action will be taken against the posters.

Thanks in advance for your future compliance with the forum rules.

-Chris
                        Christopher Cavalier
                        Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Comment

• ousooner_85
                          • Aug 2012

Thanks for cleaning this up Chris....this thread was hard to read in more than one way!

Comment

• Samets
                            • Apr 2012

Originally posted by jbean023
                            [ATTACH]77879[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]77880[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]77881[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]77882[/ATTACH]

Not sure this worked but I figured I would try to post pictures for once,Ive had these for awhile. Here is 2 heavy used gamers one a Knox 100yd receiving game with a TD and one is Tillmans from last years Veterans Day game.
                            Very Nice!

I have a similar Knox that I need to photograph and add to my site... Sadly, I have fallen behind photographing my additions and adding them to my site...

Comment

• jaimy-aa-cb
                              • May 2012

Hey everybody,

Unfortunately i have too quit my chicago bears collection, i will focus my collecting too the other half of my collection, the Amsterdam Admirals.

Ive added a picture from the items i got.

- Mark Anderson Rookie year home jersey...game-used
                              - Brian iwuh International series away jersey..game used
                              - Dom DeCicco international series away jersey...game used
                              - Corey Graham game used pants and handtowel still attached (pro bowl year)
                              - Corey Graham practice jersey
                              - Jamar williams signed cleat... game used
                              - 2012 nike vapor jet game gloves...not game used

Besides that i got 2 authentic chicago bears helmets (commercially bought) .. not game used!

Collecting items from the bears is too hard and expensive for me too continue, me being from the Netherlands, europe.

if anybody is interested in a jersey, or the whole lot? shoot me a message or mail me at vormgever-1@hotmail.com
                              Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

Hester takes it TO THE HOUSE!!! (#19), Congratulations, Devin!!

Dave Miedema

Comment

Working...