Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BU54CB
    • Jul 2010

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Comment

• BU54CB
      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by urzaworld
      Pale, simply jaw dropping! can you hit me up with an email and let me know if you can let a non-statistical Peanut go in your endless supply of sic Sh*t?? thanks man, you are da man
      -Harvey

Comment

• gadsden86
        • Oct 2011

Sick jerseys. The alt orange ones are my favorite

Comment

• jbean023
          • Nov 2011

The orange alternates are great looking jerseys, seems like Pale and Nick are the only ones posting any jerseys lately. Harvey and BU54CB, you two have had to pick up something lately, if either of you have any from the games in my signature please let me know.

Comment

• Samets
            • Apr 2012

Here's an interesting jersey that I have added recently to my collection. It's a jersey made for Stuart Rindy who only played 3 games for the Chicago Bears. But these were not your regular games and he was not your regular Bear! Stuart and players like him were called "scabs" and "spare Bears" He was part of the squad that replaced the regular players during the 1987 NFL strike.

This jersey is an early example of the customizing that would spread throughout the league such as elastic sides and cuffed sleeves...

Enjoy:
            Attached Files

Comment

• Samets
              • Apr 2012

Here's another beauty recently added to my collection.

It's a late 1950's through at least 1963 away jersey of Rick Casares.
              We all know how hard it is to photomatch a jersey and this one was a breeze of a photomatch!
              I have it photomatched to the 9/15/1963 Green Bay Packers at City Stadium game as well as a Lions game from an unknown date. I'm still looking for other pictures of the away games from late 50's through 1964 so there should be more photomatches...

Jersey exhibits several team repairs notably the numbers were re-sewn several times by the team and that can be easily seen in the Green Bay game.

1963 is also the year the Bears went 11-1-2 and won the NFL Championship!

Enjoy:
              Attached Files

Comment

• BU54CB
                • Jul 2010

Nice stuff, really like the Casares

Comment

• Samets
                  • Apr 2012

Originally posted by BU54CB
                  Nice stuff, really like the Casares
                  Thank you! It's a beauty!

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                    Banned
                    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Samets
                    Here's another beauty recently added to my collection.

It's a late 1950's through at least 1963 away jersey of Rick Casares.
                    We all know how hard it is to photomatch a jersey and this one was a breeze of a photomatch!
                    I have it photomatched to the 9/15/1963 Green Bay Packers at City Stadium game as well as a Lions game from an unknown date. I'm still looking for other pictures of the away games from late 50's through 1964 so there should be more photomatches...

Jersey exhibits several team repairs notably the numbers were re-sewn several times by the team and that can be easily seen in the Green Bay game.

1963 is also the year the Bears went 11-1-2 and won the NFL Championship!

Enjoy:
                    'MAGNIFICENT old Bears gamer! Good job in winning this gem.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Samets
                      • Apr 2012

Dave,

Thanks! I was surprised where the final price ended up.

Feels like I won the lottery. I have some more cool stuff coming in so stay tuned... I'll be posting a few things that were tucked away in a private collection for too long...

Comment

• Samets
                        • Apr 2012

2001 Jerry Azumah
                        This is a one year only style jersey featuring a Champion style jock tag.

Enjoy:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

I like that helmet tag that is unique to 2001 Reebok gamers (the few teams that still ordered from Adidas didn't have an equivalent. I would be remiss to not mention, however, that more than a few 2001s were also used in 2002, meaning the same tail tag, but the newer version of the NFL neck logo. This one's pure 2001...it's a winner.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• Samets
                            • Apr 2012

Thanks Dave!

Comment

• Samets
                              • Apr 2012

Here's one of my grails that I have chased ever since I started collecting game used jerseys.
                              There are a few team issued but not game used 1994 throwbacks around but I wanted an honest game used one.

I came close to buying what appeared to be a game used Butler but the photomatch was not there.
                              There are rumors of these game used throwbacks floating around in private collections but up until last week, I have never seen one.

Tory Epps was a defensive tackle that played for the Bears from 1993 through 1994 seasons before being traded to New Orleans.

The jersey exibits game use. These jerseys were only worn during 3 games in 1994.

Enjoy:
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Desi
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Samets
                                Here's one of my grails that I have chased ever since I started collecting game used jerseys.
                                There are a few team issued but not game used 1994 throwbacks around but I wanted an honest game used one.

I came close to buying what appeared to be a game used Butler but the photomatch was not there.
                                There are rumors of these game used throwbacks floating around in private collections but up until last week, I have never seen one.

Tory Epps was a defensive tackle that played for the Bears from 1993 through 1994 seasons before being traded to New Orleans.

The jersey exibits game use. These jerseys were only worn during 3 games in 1994.

Enjoy:
                                Sweet!

Comment

Working...