Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 190 1231151101 ... LastLast

Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

Well, our team is done for the year, I'm on the brink of burning my gear, and I am just out right depressed at the lack of football stuff on here.

So, lets start a thread that honors the past and (unfortunate) present of our Chicago Bears. I know there is not too many of us fans in here (maybe just 2 - 34swtns and myself), but lets show what we have.

We can use this as a support group and reminisce on the good ole days!!

Lets see what you have!

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

The Bears have had several former Gators on their roster over the years, from Carl Brumbaugh back in the 30's, Chuck Hunsinger in the 50's, Rick Casares in the 60's, Neal Anderson and Wilber Marshall in the 80's, Trace Armstrong and Shane Matthews in the 90's, and Alex Brown today. (We won't mention Rex Grossman)

I have a Shane Matthews 1993 rookie jersey that might be game issued or game worn. It's hard to tell because Shane didn't play a lick in '93. I also have a 1994 Trace Armstrong with the 75 year patch. It appears to be game issued also.

I can't post the pics from my work computer but you can see them here:http://gatorcollector.com/football_jerseys.php

Banned

Just glad to see a thread on a team/player that doesn't look to be sponsored by the Eastern Seaboard Programming Network. Hope you get a ton of good Bears posts.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Banned

I have a white Duke signed by various 1950's era Chicago Bears players.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Cohiba - that's a beautiful piece! Looks like the auto's have help up very well. Do you have a list of the players that signed it?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Cohiba - that's a beautiful piece! Looks like the auto's have help up very well. Do you have a list of the players that signed it?
    Here are the names I can make out;

Atkins, Bingham, Blanda, Brackett, Caroline, Casares, Castete, Clark, Driscoll, George, Haluska, Hansen, Hatley, Hill, Hoffman, Jack and John, Huffman, Howley, Hugasian, Jagade, Jecka, Jones, Leggett, McColl, Meadows, Mellekas, Rochnell, Roggermann, Schroeder, Smith, JD, Smith, Ray Gene, Strickland, Wallace, Wightkin, Williams and a few others I can’t identify.

Now this is a thread I could get excited about.

Awesome vintage ball, cohiba! I've got a sweet reissue helmet signed by the '63 championship team I'll post later.

Here's a ball that's a little more recent. Signed by Neal Anderson, Gale Sayers and Sweetness.

Although a die-hard Viking fan for life, Walter Payton was the man!

Regards, Tony
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Here is one of my favorites. Nothing special but its a personal ongoing project. I just started this and regret that I didn't have the 'name' back when I started collecting...would have loved to get the man Sweetness to tag this one.

Close to me because each sig has a cool story behind it.....

anyone own a jersey of "the frigerator" ? that would make my day.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.