Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

minor league wanted

i am looking for ANY items for all of the minor league teams from des moines iowa;

iowa cubs
    oaks
    des moines bruins
    demons
    boosters
    champs, champs 2, champions
    underwriters
    poloticians
    politicians
    undertakers
    midgets
    hawkeyes
    prohibitionists
    colts
    water cures
    baseball club

i repeat!!!! i am looking for any and all items associated with these teams.

thank you much
    craig

Re: minor league wanted

Since we are on the topic of minor league wants I figured I would let everyone know that the Pawtucket Red Sox (AAA) are selling 2005 BP and Road GAME USED jerseys on their website www.pawsox.com .

Does anyone know of other Minor League teams that do something similar?

www.jerseydave.com

Hello, would you have any interest in a game used Jermaine Van Buren jersey? Please let me know..thanks..

David
    Baseballrings100@aol.com
    www.jerseydave.com

Banned

AngryMuppet, the Brooklyn Cyclones (METS minor League) usually auction theres off during the Games. Sometimes they list them as an auction on there site. They have 1 listed right now.
    3 big names came from this team - Scott Kazmir, Mike Jacobs, Yusmeiro Petit , a few others did too but haven't went far.

Staten Island Yankees (Yankees minor league) usually sell theres on there site at the end of the season.
    5 big names came from this team - Willy Mo Pena, Robinson Cano, Melky Carbrera, Chin Mieng Wang, and Andy Phillips

Thanks suave. I am eyeing the game used Brooklyn Cyclones auction.

i dont know if this helps or not but the dayton dragons give away one game used jersey during every home game.

I have a game used blue Iowa Cubs #1 jersey.

E-mail me if interested.

intheminors@yahoo.com

www.intheminors.com

Banned

Angry Muppet if there is something you want from the Brooklyn Cyclones let me know they have live auctions at there games on the weekends they usually auction off a couple of Jerseys pants and jackets.

They usually just put up 1 jersey on there site but at the games they auction off a few things per game.

still looking for items from these des moines teams

craig

Quote Originally Posted by suave1477 View Post
    AngryMuppet, the Brooklyn Cyclones (METS minor League) usually auction theres off during the Games. Sometimes they list them as an auction on there site. They have 1 listed right now.
    3 big names came from this team - Scott Kazmir, Mike Jacobs, Yusmeiro Petit , a few others did too but haven't went far.

Staten Island Yankees (Yankees minor league) usually sell theres on there site at the end of the season.
    5 big names came from this team - Willy Mo Pena, Robinson Cano, Melky Carbrera, Chin Mieng Wang, and Andy Phillips

Let's not forget Mr. Brian Bannister!!!

Bannister was an All-Star for the Cyclones in 2003, going 4-1 with one save in 12 appearances (nine starts). In 46.0 innings, he allowed 27 hits, 12 runs, 11 earned, and 18 walks, while striking out 42. He allowed one run or less in nine of his 12 appearances. Opponents hit .173 against him that season, and his 2.15 ERA was best among Brooklyn starters. At the conclusion of the 2003 season, he was named to the NYPL and Baseball America post-season All-Star teams.

He has gone on to success at every level at which he has pitched. This year, starting the season with the New York Mets, Bannister made his major league debut with five-plus no-hit innings, and went on to go undefeated over his first five starts with a 2-0 record and 2.89 ERA, before an injury.