Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Odd; the best way to describe this listing.

Re: Odd; the best way to describe this listing.

So they are going to lose their house but this insanely priced auction/donation...would not be to help save the house but would be used to pay for her husbands pilot schooling?!!!?

"honey we lost the house, but thanks to you I think I am learning how to fly!

"think you could sell some of that lotion you don't use much for "$500,000 so that we could get a small plane for me to practice on?"

...okay...somebody needs to check themselves back into the funny farm. I guess this just goes to show the effect stress has on the brain when in financial trouble.

LOL!!!!! GUYS GO CHECK OUT HER FEEDBACK PROFILE AND CLICK ON HER PURCHASE DATED SEPTEMBER 4th....MUST HAVE FORGAVE HER HUSBAND QUICK TO WANT TO PAY FOR HIS SCHOOLING INSTEAD OF SAVING THE HOUSE....WOW.

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    So they are going to lose their house but this insanely priced auction/donation
    Insanely priced? Hey there bud, they ARE offering free shipping after all.

That book must be real piece of work that she bought on Sept 4th-the sort of thing that you do not want to see sitting on your nightstand!

And $20k for the tickets?!?! ....man, just crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeM View Post
    Insanely priced? Hey there bud, they ARE offering free shipping after all.
    For a second I thought that the asking price was high, then I realized Free shipping, what a gracious seller...I almost clicked buy it now.

I think you guys are missing what a special item the tickets are. This game was against the White SOCKS, I've never seen anything from a White SOCKS game.

Don't miss that it is the bank's fault they can't pay their mortgage. Apparently banks should be in the business of making loans and never getting repaid.

"my husband and I are facing foreclosure because our bank won't work with us"

$20,000 is just the starting point... The true market value will certainly be much higher after the flurry of bidding...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Don't miss that it is the bank's fault they can't pay their mortgage. Apparently banks should be in the business of making loans and never getting repaid.

"my husband and I are facing foreclosure because our bank won't work with us"

$20,000 is just the starting point... The true market value will certainly be much higher after the flurry of bidding...
    A lot of people seem to think that way...that's why the American economy is in the toilet. Ask Barney Frank...

Dave M.
    Chicago area