Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Is There A Jersey You Want That You Have Never Even Seen For Sale!

Why Can T I Find A Warren Cromartie Jersey For Sale,ever!

Re: Is There A Jersey You Want That You Have Never Even Seen For Sale!

There actually might have been one in the classicauctions Expo auction they had earlier in 2008, there was a lot of older Expos jeresys up for sale.

It's likely some of his earlier Expos jerseys were recycled, or used in the minors. Not sure about his Japanese leauge jerseys and there may have been only 2 or so when he played for KC. Keep looking, I'm sure one will come around..

sCs

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyla2000 View Post
    Why Can T I Find A Warren Cromartie Jersey For Sale,ever!
    Following Game Used/Worn auctions and team sales: www.twitter.com/gameused

My collection is focused around two guys right now. Here are the "missing links" I have never seen for sale:

Sami Salo played 5 games for the Detroit Vipers in the old IHL. He wore one white jersey for 2 games and one purple shirt for 3 games. I own the white one, but have never seen, heard or know of the purple one ever being in the hobby. It may have been recycled. So if you ever see a purple #32 Vipers jersey with the DC patch, please lmk!

Matt Diaz came up with the Rays and went to the Royals before coming to the Braves. I am hoping to get all of his Rays shirts soon but while I own almost every style of Braves (just need a blue) I have never seen or heard about any Diaz Royals shirts.

If you have a lead on either of these (or any Sami Salo shirts) I am offering rewards if I obtain one with your help!
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

any Houston Buffs jerseys (Houston's minor league team from 18?? through 1961).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Always looking for vintage game used bats of Houston Buffs and Colt .45's players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    There actually might have been one in the classicauctions Expo auction they had earlier in 2008, there was a lot of older Expos jeresys up for sale.

It's likely some of his earlier Expos jerseys were recycled, or used in the minors. Not sure about his Japanese leauge jerseys and there may have been only 2 or so when he played for KC. Keep looking, I'm sure one will come around.

sCs
    I PICKED UP 7 JERSEYS FROM THAT AUCTION, NO CRO WAS AVAILABLE!

Craig Krenzel - former Buckeye great that played with the Bears and Bengals for only a few seasons. I have never seen one of his jerseys for sale ever. I asked him at a recent event and he said he that kept a home and a road jersey from each team he played with. It appears they might not have had any backups made for him. $1,000 for anyone that has one and wants to sell it...

Thanks,

Tim

Ed Hearn 1986 Home jersey.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Tim
    That sounds like another Buckeye in Tito Paul. He is a friend and seemed to keep his helmet and jerseys and have never seen one for sale. I have a Cardinals issued he signed and gave me when he was still there and his Ohio State jersey, but never seen a pro jersey. Weird since he played with the Bengals, Redskins, Broncos and Cardinals

John Jefferson-San Diego Chargers jersey. My favorite football player of all time.

Mike

Bobby Nystrom early 80's Islanders.