Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Jeff George Gamer Signed ??

Everything is wrong this is obviously NOT a gamer and the sig is so bad it hurts the eyes.

Am I right on ?

Banned

Re: Jeff George Gamer Signed ??

The jersey could have been from 1989 or 1990, in 1991 the NFL shield was put in the jerseys. They did use Champion then. The only thing that looks off to me is the font on the name plate. I couldn't find any pics with the font. Although looking at it, the "use" looks like a coffee stain! I'm gonna say its inconclusive, but I'm no expert! You gotta love the mullet too!

Name:  0.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  43.2 KB

Name:  00.jpg
Views: 7751
Size:  16.1 KB

Banned

I thought champion tags always has the Designed/Tailored Exclusively For ....

I'm not quite sure. I do not own any Champion jersyes.

Lokee,

I have no opinion or comment about the jersey in question, but I wanted to to clarify a point raised about Champion tagging. Most teams using Champion did not have the Designed/Tailored Exclusively tagging as it did not even start to appear for the most part on Champion jerseys until the early 1990s.

Hope this information is helpful.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons uniforms, and Darren Lewis and Willie McGee equipment.

Banned

Allright cool and why no opinions on the jersey is it "THAT" bad ?

Lokee,

Please do not read too much into my prevous post. I was simply posting to clarify a misconception you and perhaps others had about Champion tagging on NFL jerseys.

I occasionally post in this forum to share information on football jerseys. My intent is not to enter into discussions on whether an item "is" or "isn't" the real deal. I have neither the desire nor the inclination to do so, especially on items which I do not collect and have little background knowledge (such as the jersey in question), and especially on an item which I have not researched.

Your previous post put me into a slightly awkward position, so I felt an obligation to reply to clarify my reason for posting in this thread. It has nothing to do with the jersey, and everything to do with sharing educational information about Champion jersey tagging.

Mark Hayne
    Gridiron Exchange
    gixc@verizon.net

Always looking for World Football League and Atlanta Falcons uniforms, and Darren Lewis and Willie McGee equipment.

Banned

Mark,

Sorry didn't mean to put you into an awkward position. Thanks for sharing the info.