Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

2009 NY Yankees team signed ball

Does anyone know why the 2009 New York Yankees team signed ball on the Steiner site does not appear to have Johnny Damon's signature? I looked at the list of names and they have the big ones like Jeter, ARod, Rivera, etc. At first I thought Jose Molina was the only one they didn't have listed and then I realized I didn't see Johnny Damon either. I had read earlier they were working on Matsui, but his name was on the list so I was surprisd I ddin't see Damon.

Re: 2009 NY Yankees team signed ball

Your exactly right, I was just looking at the team signed stuff thinking they had about everyone this time around, but Damon is missing... no idea why.
    -Bottom of the 9th Sports Memorabilia

Banned

That is crazy, damon was a huge part of the team for all the money they want for those items you would think that they would include the signature of the number 2 hitter and starting leftfielder and with almost 2,500 career hits Damon is not exactely a lightweight.

Has anybody seen a ball that has all the Yankee players who appeared in the world series? Every one I have seen so far appears to be missing one or more players.