Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone going to the Red Sox yard sale?

I registered but I have not gotten notice yet, not that I think I'll win. Would love to hear about it if nothing else.
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

I collect Jason Varitek and Game Used Red Sox items.

Banned

Re: Anyone going to the Red Sox yard sale?

What is the Red Sox yard sale? Is it an auction? If so can you bid online?

legaleagle92481,
    It's held at the Boston dump every year because that where the stuff belongs.

Where did you register? I've been waiting on an email about it so I could register. I've been looking forward to that since they did it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    What is the Red Sox yard sale? Is it an auction? If so can you bid online?

No, not an auction. I wish it was. It is held at Fenway Park, this will be the second year, and you have to register and be chosen to attend.
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Tedw9 View Post
    Where did you register? I've been waiting on an email about it so I could register. I've been looking forward to that since they did it last year.
    They sent me an email last week about registering. Would have mentioned it here if I had known others were interested.
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by yanks12025 View Post
    legaleagle92481,
    It's held at the Boston dump every year because that where the stuff belongs.

Hey legaleagle, can I sue that guy for his remark?
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

I went last year- I would actually be more surprised if you didn't get selected to attend. They are selling stuff that is just taking up storage space. I showed up an hour early than my scheduled time and they let me in with no problem. When I went the crowd wasn't that big and I believe they opened it up to the public the following day anyway. The had a box of bats- all cracked and not exactly priced to move. They also had gigantic boxes of individually bagged GU jerseys dating back to the early 90s that were being sold grab bag style. In addition there were signs, seats, bricks, old promotional give aways, media guides, programs, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by kellsox View Post
    I went last year- I would actually be more surprised if you didn't get selected to attend. They are selling stuff that is just taking up storage space. I showed up an hour early than my scheduled time and they let me in with no problem. When I went the crowd wasn't that big and I believe they opened it up to the public the following day anyway. The had a box of bats- all cracked and not exactly priced to move. They also had gigantic boxes of individually bagged GU jerseys dating back to the early 90s that were being sold grab bag style. In addition there were signs, seats, bricks, old promotional give aways, media guides, programs, etc...

SUPRISE! I just got the email notice that I was not selected. But I'm still not surprised.
    Penny scrinjun@yahoo.com

If you live near fenway and really want to go, just show up, the worst they can do is say no- things seemed pretty lax there last year.