Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Banned

Mears Auction Emails

Hello,
    I've been home a couple of hours tonight and I have received 5 emails in that time. The first 4 emails were reminders the auction ends tonight and the last email I received was about the 15 minute rule. I don't need to get these many emails telling me that their auction ends tonight. I new that from when the auction started. The more emails I get from them the less I want to check out the auction. It would be nice to only receive one email as a reminder not this many, it gets a little bothersome. Has anyone else received as many emails as I have and what's your thoughts about this.

Re: Mears Auction Emails

Yup, got that many as well tonight. VERY annoying. I don't need a minute-by-minute knowing of what's going on. If I want to bid I will and thanks for letting me know it closes at 9pm.

I got the exact same email at 7:42, 7:47 and 8:08, followed up by an email at 8:31 on the 15 minute rule. I also get an email pretty much every day whenever there's an ongoing auction.

same here. calm down MEARS
    Collecting current Brewers players and Prospects

brewergamer28@yahoo.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Me also. 4 emails, one right after the other
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

I guess I win. I got 13 e-mails from Mears between 8:50-9:02pm tonight. Something must have been wrong with their e-mail service because the subject line of the e-mails was about the auction ending but in the body of the e-mail it said that I had been outbid.