Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Talking Show Me your Braves Items!

Girlfriend gave me some early christmas gifts, She works in the doctors office that greg brings his kids. Greg wrote happy b-day on the jersey because the braves won the 1995 world series on my 8th b-day.

Re: Show Me your Braves Items!

My collection is 75% Braves so here's just a few of my favorite pieces:

Mark Kotsay's jersey worn while hitting for the cycle on August 14th, 2008:

Casey Kotchman game used 2008 broken bat. The only reason why this bat is one of my favorites is because of the super slow-motion video match (below):

Martin Prado game "slammed" bat. Prado struck out and slammed this bat down on home plate so hard that it cracked.

Andruw Jones game worn 2005 Home Run Derby batting gloves:

Andruw Jones game worn 2004 TBTC Hat (worn to commerate the 30th anniversary of Hank breaking the homerun record):

John Smoltz strikeout baseball #3006

yeah Im the same too just about 85% of my stuff is all Braves gear with a item here and there that I have picked up. Here are a few more items I have.

I took this pic a few months ago I have added like 5 more bats to my collection since Auto'd GU Mac and Hanson also 03 nlds Auto'd GU Furcal

I love this ball Peter moylan was playing catch with Boone Logan in left field at the padres vs braves in san diego and peter threw it to me after the game i got him to sign it by the parking garage.

Here is my only Braves items....Jair Jurrjens game used bat and Jersey from 2008. I actually became friends with JJ when he played for the West Michigan Whitecaps....The low A affiliate for Detroit a few years ago. My buddy and I drove down to Cincinnati for their series against the Braves and he met up with us after the game on Saturday and gave us each bats over the Dugout before Sunday's game....
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

Hot diggity, another Braves collector! Here's some of my stuff. The seats are probably my favorites. They're original (1966) and were in the house when Henry got 715.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Jason,
    Great display! You have to give us a list, who are all of the helmets?

Abe

Wink Re: Show Me your Braves Items!

See my Webshots under my signature for pics, don't want to bog down the thread:

Jeff Francoeur White, Red, Blue game used jerseys and 125th Anniversary LS game used bat.

Matt Diaz White, Red and Gray game used jerseys and photomatched 2009 fielders glove.

Julio Franco Gray game used jersey and Cooper Bat

John Smoltz 1997 Blue Game used rehab jersey

Javier Vazquez Alt Black White Sox and Gray Expos game used jerseys

ST Derek Bothelo game used jersey

Brent Lillibridge game used bat

Assorted Dale Murphy Authentics and Salesman Samples.

Always looking for more
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kid4hof03 View Post
    Jason,
    Great display! You have to give us a list, who are all of the helmets?

Abe
    Thanks, Abe! Very top L-R, Rafael Furcal, David Justice '95/'96 and Greg Olson '91. Top shelf L-R, Mark Lemke '91 and Vinny Castilla '02. Below that, Chipper Jones rookie (#16). Solid blue is Rafael Ramirez. Bottom L-R Brian Asselstine and Dale Murphy.

Great stuff Jason. I had forgotten that you had a Justice helmet, love that and the Lemke. The Rafael Ramierez brings back great memories of the Braves on TBS in the early 80's.

Is that a Lonnie Smith jersey under the Chipper helmet?

I'm going to try to get time to take a few pictures of my Gant Braves stuff today and put them on here.

Abe

OK, just took a quick picture of my Ron Gant Braves display in my office: 1991 Home jersey, game used autographed hat, an early L/S bat and a 1991 Rawlings bat, some batting gloves, Phillies locker room plate and an A's game used helmet can all be seen in the picture.