Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: What would you do?

"what would you do?"

I'd let it go.

The situation sucks, but it happens. C'est la vie.

Similar scenario: I bought a Strawberry GU bat off ebay once, 1998 Yankees bat. After I paid, the seller told me he had sold it already by accident BUT that he had other Strawberry bats he'd let me pick from and honor the bid price. I ended up getting a 1987 Mets bat, heavy use and signed (better bat).

Banned

Re: What would you do?

I would let it go. It has happened to me twice. Once with a Dominque Wilkins autographed basketball and the next time with a limited edition uda Jordan Mr. June autographed basketball. The Wilkins seller at least gave me a photo for my troubles. Going to court is very expensive and the whole process is very time consuming. Ebay needs to get tough with sellers as in you don't complete a transaction when buyer pays with X amount of days you can't sell ever again on there tough. A one strike rule would stop this nonsense. It is not very hard you sell an item just set a reserve or start the bidding at the lowest amount you are willing to take for the product or have a buy it now best listing.