Pujols
I originally asked if this was a joke because it seemed too good to be true. You obviously say your prayers, because you were blessed to obtain these jerseys. The Musial is NOT a store bought. I would think it is from '63. Rawlings is in St. Louis and a Cardinals jersey would be an obvious choice to unveil any new "tagging". This forum is brand new, so don't be fooled by the number of a member's posts. Does it appear that the name and numbers are original? Does it appear there has been name or number change. How many offers have you received. I would advise NOT sending them to any authenticator and doing the research yourself! First, ask your contact every question possible about their origin.You have posted photos of 3 hall of fame caliber jerseys. I have been collecting for more than 20 years and I have never owned the shirt of a HOFer from ANY sport.I am jealous of your find. I am waiting for you to post photos of your 1957 UNC Tarheels and your Pittsburgh Picses (just kidding). It is impossible to authenticate a jersey from photos. With that said, it appears you are sitting on a real Staubach, Bradshaw, and Musial. If they are fake, someone went to great trouble to deceive you. It sounds like you do not believe this is the case. Trust your gut, and keep them in your collection. It doesn't sound like you invested a lot of money. A con-artist would try and bilk someone out of as much as possible...Please go ahead and post photos from your treasure trove!