Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: If you paid BIG $ for JO's Cutler or Sanchez

Talking out of both sides of my mouth ? How so ? Both issues are completely unrelated !!!!!!!!!!!!! Before you psychoanalyze my use of explanations, you need to get of your soap box, and out of your fantasy world !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody's going to sue me ????? Get real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're just trying to start crap, and do the same thing you accuse me of !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So buzz off, and go bother sombody else !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, this thread DID turn into a........
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

XXX, I'm really done with all the debating ! You made your points and I made mine. I will agree to put an end to it as long as it goes both ways ! I will state one last opinion though ! LOL

In my opinion XXXSports is a very legitimate dealer/collector. I have seen the items on his website, and he has some very real and great items ! I merely had an issue with one, and as far as I'm concerned it's done !

Merry Christmas !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    XXX, I'm really done with all the debating ! You made your points and I made mine. I will agree to put an end to it as long as it goes both ways ! I will state one last opinion though ! LOL

In my opinion XXXSports is a very legitimate dealer/collector. I have seen the items on his website, and he has some very real and great items ! I merely had an issue with one, and as far as I'm concerned it's done !

Merry Christmas !!!!!
    Agreed! DONE! Welcome to the board TJM!

Banned

Good deal ! No hard feelings ! I am not replying anymore to Gingi 79's ridiculous posts. All this is over ! I'm done justifying myself to people like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    Good deal ! No hard feelings ! I am not replying anymore to Gingi 79's ridiculous posts. All this is over ! I'm done justifying myself to people like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Good job trying to take the high road with another personal attack. I'd expect you to have been banned by now but I am sure Chris is busy with the holiday and all.

You'd need a point beside hearsay to justify and believe me you have yet to make anything more than innuendo and childish retorts.

How about instead of stewing over the fact you were caught wrongly accusing someone of misconduct, you should apologize to him instead? or is that too much to expect in the holiday season?
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com