Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • encinorick
    • Nov 2005

When It was a Game

Does anyone remember the HBO special "When It Was A Game?" Actually, I think there were three (3) speicals, all simply wonderful. I'd like to get a DVD copy of one or all to show my kid so he can see the greatest players to play the game without taking steriods. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • STLHAMMER32
    • Sep 2009

Re: When It was a Game

Originally posted by encinorick
    Does anyone remember the HBO special "When It Was A Game?" Actually, I think there were three (3) speicals, all simply wonderful. I'd like to get a DVD copy of one or all to show my kid so he can see the greatest players to play the game without taking steriods. Any ideas? Thanks.
    Great series I bought a set not long ago. I purchased mine of ebay. There is another series done by PBS that was very good.

Comment

• 5kRunner
      • Aug 2007

SCOTT
      scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
      sigpic

Comment

• justinwc80
        • Apr 2009

Go for Ken Burns baseball. Best of the best.

Comment

• encinorick
          • Nov 2005

Thanks guys. Ken Burns is a little long-winded for a 9 year and his friends. "When It Was A Game" is pure poetry.

Comment

Working...