• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • legaleagle92481
    Banned
    • Oct 2009

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Originally posted by Mulligans
    Anybody pick up anything at the "New and Improved" NFL Auctions last night?

That was one of the better NFL offerings that has taken place in quite a while!
    i tried like heck for the jason taylor jersey tonight since he is a jet now and he had two sacks while wearing it but i let it go when it reached 1,500 as the last few have sold for several hundred less and next year jo will probably have his jets jerseys which id rather have anyway. i havent seen the winning bidder's userid before so maybe there is a new player in town.

Comment

• chaidinar
      • Apr 2009

If anyone on here purchased the Jaguars BCA jerseys, primarily the Owens or Mathis, and ever decide to sell them, please let me know. I was deployed when they were offered and missed out on them. Thanks.

Comment

• Tyrcha
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by Mulligans
        Anybody pick up anything at the "New and Improved" NFL Auctions last night?

That was one of the better NFL offerings that has taken place in quite a while!
        I managed to wrangle that BCA away Kreutz jersey. That was my holy grail and I actually won the thing. Pretty stoked. I'll post pictures when I shows.

CBCollector.com
        Collecting
        Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Comment

• solarlottry
          • Jan 2009

I won the 49ers game worn and autographed caps of Bruce, Morgan, Hill, Davis, Gore and Smith.

Sent NFL Auctions an email requesting that everything be sent in one box but i have little hope of that happening as they have not responded back. I hope i dont have to pay for the shipping of 6 items. Dumb!

Always looking for 49ers gamers and paying good $$$$$.

Comment

• legaleagle92481
            Banned
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by solarlottry
            I won the 49ers game worn and autographed caps of Bruce, Morgan, Hill, Davis, Gore and Smith.

Sent NFL Auctions an email requesting that everything be sent in one box but i have little hope of that happening as they have not responded back. I hope i dont have to pay for the shipping of 6 items. Dumb!

Always looking for 49ers gamers and paying good $$$$$.
            they ship them seperate, i have had that happen with multiple purchases because it makes them more money and they have the stuff already boxed they just slap labels on it.

Comment

• skinsfan0521
              • Apr 2009

Yeah, I've asked before if things could be combined in shipping, and they told me no. I would've bought a bunch more things if I didn't have to pay $18 for each individual item. Seems a little excessive, but yeah, it must speed up the process or something.

Comment

• dcgreg25
                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                i tried like heck for the jason taylor jersey tonight since he is a jet now and he had two sacks while wearing it but i let it go when it reached 1,500 as the last few have sold for several hundred less and next year jo will probably have his jets jerseys which id rather have anyway. i havent seen the winning bidder's userid before so maybe there is a new player in town.
                legaleagle92481, I have a Jason Taylor GU uniform (jersey and pants) from his time with the Redskins with a team COA. I may consider selling it. Email me if you are interested.

Comment

• Skinsandwiz
                  • Jun 2010

I have a Brian Orakpo's first game worn jersey in the NFL, vs the Giants in the season opener on 9/13/2009. My email is sfrosa@aol.com, shoot me an email if interested.

Comment

• ivo610
                    • Dec 2009

biggest rip off of tonights auction? Gotta be the pylon
                    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                      Banned
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by ivo610
                      biggest rip off of tonights auction? Gotta be the pylon
                      That auction sucked. I wanted to get in on the Moss but the guy who runs up the Pats jerseys and never pays kept bidding he ran it up to over 9k and "won" it. It will be back on there in the near future no doubt. So I didn't bother bidding. I thought I won the Farve twice but some guy who obviously thought he was on Ebay kept trying to "snipe" me with a second left restarting the clock. I let him have it when the bidding hit 10.5k. Though I really wanted it to pair with my Peyton and Brees gamers. Oh well alot of his come available each year so i will have plenty of more chances. as you may have guessed my collecting retirement does not encompass high end nfl gamers, as i love football too much to give collecting jerseys up.

Comment

• ivo610
                        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by legaleagle92481
                        That auction sucked. I wanted to get in on the Moss but the guy who runs up the Pats jerseys and never pays kept bidding he ran it up to over 9k and "won" it. It will be back on there in the near future no doubt. So I didn't bother bidding. I thought I won the Farve twice but some guy who obviously thought he was on Ebay kept trying to "snipe" me with a second left restarting the clock. I let him have it when the bidding hit 10.5k. Though I really wanted it to pair with my Peyton and Brees gamers. Oh well alot of his come available each year so i will have plenty of more chances. as you may have guessed my collecting retirement does not encompass high end nfl gamers, as i love football too much to give collecting jerseys up.
                        Its just annoying when people snipe on there. There just wasting everyones time.

while not game used, I bought one of the pro bowl signed helmets during the offseason for about $1,000 less.

I think the only "deal" of the whole auction was the dave mathews tickets.
                        Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• nickacs
                          • Apr 2009

Yea, I had the AP jersey up until the last few mins, but actually was glad someone outbid me because on 2nd thought I really wasn't all into his pre-season one. Although his jerseys are always mostly hammered, esp on the front numbers from him carrying the ball. It would've had some nice use on the front and photomatch perfectly, but it was probably good I didn't pursue it more.
                          The same guy won a couple of the Saints jerseys too. Started to wonder if it was our NBA "friend" jtnbafan again for football LOL

Comment

• legaleagle92481
                            Banned
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by nickacs
                            Yea, I had the AP jersey up until the last few mins, but actually was glad someone outbid me because on 2nd thought I really wasn't all into his pre-season one. Although his jerseys are always mostly hammered, esp on the front numbers from him carrying the ball. It would've had some nice use on the front and photomatch perfectly, but it was probably good I didn't pursue it more.
                            The same guy won a couple of the Saints jerseys too. Started to wonder if it was our NBA "friend" jtnbafan again for football LOL
                            Yeah never been a fan of preseason stuff, especially since the stars barely play in the games and since the games don't count to me it limits their value and the wow factor. If it was really cheap I could see the allure but at a high price like that one one's better off saving for a regular season one. JO has them every year so plenty are on the market.

Comment

• ivo610
                              • Dec 2009

Heard today that the breast cancer auctions are coming back this year. Pretty pumped.
                              Ryan

NFL game used collector

Comment

• indyred
                                • May 2006

Dolphins Orange gamers already showing up. Looks like they are also signed. Some have some nice use.
                                The official auction site of the National Football League. 100% of net proceeds are donated to support NFL and team charities.

Ricky is also up.

Comment

Working...