Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by frankneck View Post
    I've been putting together an excel spreadsheet for the pink captain patch jerseys and the london jerseys, here's the Pats that have sold so far,

Player Price Buyer
    Bret Lockett $631 Nord19
    Rob Ninkovich $705 pbrtalls
    Leigh Bodden $880 itsme16
    Tully Banta-Cain $906 ryjasam
    Jake Ingram $920 peysky2
    Sebastion Vollmer $1,004 giants212
    Stephen Gostkowski $1,254 nesportsnut
    Derrick Burgess $1,254 itsme16
    Adalius Thomas $1,450 bisysiai
    Sam Aiken $1,655 nesportsnut
    Gary Guyton $1,969 itsme16
    Vince Wilfork $1,989 spider9698
    Brandon Meriweather $2,014 nesportsnut
    Jerod Mayo $3,016 giants212
    Ben Watson $4,814 nesportsnut
    Kevin Faulk $5,020 nesportsnut
    Wes Welker $6,860 nesportsnut
    Laurence Maroney $7,117nesportsnut
    Randy Moss $13,510 nesportsnut
    nesportsnut is spending a small fortune on those. Think we will see them on eBay soon?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by johnsnhu View Post
    nesportsnut is spending a small fortune on those. Think we will see them on eBay soon?
    The Bodden already is on Ebay. And I wish I had some Pats jerseys to sell NE Sports Nut so I could finance my retirement lol.

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Is it odd that the pics of the new Barber jersey are the same exact pics as the Barber jersey that sold for WAY too much money a couple of weeks ago?
    Maybe someone didn't pay for it. It could be a re-sale.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    The Bodden already is on Ebay. And I wish I had some Pats jerseys to sell NE Sports Nut so I could finance my retirement lol.
    Ditto!

uh oh, the dolphin fans are going to be going crazy with all the new jerseys up. But a question on them, I see they are taking a different shot with the pictures, and it looks like not one of the jerseys have been worn... Do you think these were washed or were they just game issued and they messed up?

Banned

What is it with Ronde Barber ? Why are his jerseys going for so much all of the sudden? Did he do something this year we don't know about ?

Agreed - Those Dolphin jerseys look brand new - even if washed (which probably would have been done) there should still be some signs of wear especially on jerseys of Taylor, Porter or Brown. ?????

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    What is it with Ronde Barber ? Why are his jerseys going for so much all of the sudden? Did he do something this year we don't know about ?
    It is kind of weird. He has had a very nice career but he is probably not going to Canton and of corners who played in the last 10 years I would rank him behind Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, that guy on the Raiders whose name I cannot spell and Revis (although he has only played 3 years).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
    Maybe someone didn't pay for it. It could be a re-sale.
    Since it is the only Bucs jersey on there and it appears to be the same jersey I think it is a relist which at the price it sold for last time does not shock me. Someone probably got carried away bidding and in the end his eyes were bigger than his wallet. They should offer items that go unpaid to the next highest bidder rather than relist them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Since it is the only Bucs jersey on there and it appears to be the same jersey I think it is a relist which at the price it sold for last time does not shock me. Someone probably got carried away bidding and in the end his eyes were bigger than his wallet. They should offer items that go unpaid to the next highest bidder rather than relist them.

I agree, and it's my friend that lost the Auction because of this joker. He really wants a Barber jersey. But like me refuses to pay ridiculously high prices when an item's value is way below that price.