Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: NFL AUCTIONS - Game Used

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Anybody pick up anything at the "New and Improved" NFL Auctions last night?

That was one of the better NFL offerings that has taken place in quite a while!
    i tried like heck for the jason taylor jersey tonight since he is a jet now and he had two sacks while wearing it but i let it go when it reached 1,500 as the last few have sold for several hundred less and next year jo will probably have his jets jerseys which id rather have anyway. i havent seen the winning bidder's userid before so maybe there is a new player in town.

If anyone on here purchased the Jaguars BCA jerseys, primarily the Owens or Mathis, and ever decide to sell them, please let me know. I was deployed when they were offered and missed out on them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Anybody pick up anything at the "New and Improved" NFL Auctions last night?

That was one of the better NFL offerings that has taken place in quite a while!
    I managed to wrangle that BCA away Kreutz jersey. That was my holy grail and I actually won the thing. Pretty stoked. I'll post pictures when I shows.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

I won the 49ers game worn and autographed caps of Bruce, Morgan, Hill, Davis, Gore and Smith.

Sent NFL Auctions an email requesting that everything be sent in one box but i have little hope of that happening as they have not responded back. I hope i dont have to pay for the shipping of 6 items. Dumb!

Always looking for 49ers gamers and paying good $$$$$.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    I won the 49ers game worn and autographed caps of Bruce, Morgan, Hill, Davis, Gore and Smith.

Sent NFL Auctions an email requesting that everything be sent in one box but i have little hope of that happening as they have not responded back. I hope i dont have to pay for the shipping of 6 items. Dumb!

Always looking for 49ers gamers and paying good $$$$$.
    they ship them seperate, i have had that happen with multiple purchases because it makes them more money and they have the stuff already boxed they just slap labels on it.

Yeah, I've asked before if things could be combined in shipping, and they told me no. I would've bought a bunch more things if I didn't have to pay $18 for each individual item. Seems a little excessive, but yeah, it must speed up the process or something.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    i tried like heck for the jason taylor jersey tonight since he is a jet now and he had two sacks while wearing it but i let it go when it reached 1,500 as the last few have sold for several hundred less and next year jo will probably have his jets jerseys which id rather have anyway. i havent seen the winning bidder's userid before so maybe there is a new player in town.
    legaleagle92481, I have a Jason Taylor GU uniform (jersey and pants) from his time with the Redskins with a team COA. I may consider selling it. Email me if you are interested.

I have a Brian Orakpo's first game worn jersey in the NFL, vs the Giants in the season opener on 9/13/2009. My email is sfrosa@aol.com, shoot me an email if interested.

biggest rip off of tonights auction? Gotta be the pylon
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    biggest rip off of tonights auction? Gotta be the pylon
    That auction sucked. I wanted to get in on the Moss but the guy who runs up the Pats jerseys and never pays kept bidding he ran it up to over 9k and "won" it. It will be back on there in the near future no doubt. So I didn't bother bidding. I thought I won the Farve twice but some guy who obviously thought he was on Ebay kept trying to "snipe" me with a second left restarting the clock. I let him have it when the bidding hit 10.5k. Though I really wanted it to pair with my Peyton and Brees gamers. Oh well alot of his come available each year so i will have plenty of more chances. as you may have guessed my collecting retirement does not encompass high end nfl gamers, as i love football too much to give collecting jerseys up.