Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2010 Cardinals Winter Warm-Up

Are there restrictions on what Albert will sign at the Winter Warm Up e.g. will he sign game-used items? Does Upper Deck authenticate each signature?

Rick
    rickjlucas@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rj_lucas View Post
    Are there restrictions on what Albert will sign at the Winter Warm Up e.g. will he sign game-used items? Does Upper Deck authenticate each signature?

Rick
    rickjlucas@gmail.com

Pujols will only sign baseballs and photos. No equipment. No Upper Deck or any kind of authentication service is there.

Jason
    stlbats@bellsouth.net

So who all is going to the Winter Warm Up next weekend, and do you buy any autograph tickets?

Jason

I'll be there.

I bought one ticket each for Jack Clark, Whitey Herzog, Vince Coleman, and Red Schoendienst. I plan on trying to get a few of the free autographs as well.

Just saw that Holliday and Molina were sold out. I'll be interested to see if there are any Pujols tickets remaining after the people who won the drawing have a chance to buy them.

StLbats... could you email me please
    Bert
    ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Well we just wrapped up day two of the Cardinals WWU, it has been a good time so far for us. I have noticed several nice GU items around, including an alarming 1987 Jack Clark Home Jersey for the low sale price of $4000.00. But if you don't like that you can pick up a Bruce Sutter gamer for the same price, four-grand!?!?!?

We did get to meet Jack Clark today, my reason for attending, and he could not have been nicer. He signed several items for us, included inscriptions, took a photo with me and was just great overall, it really made my day.

The crowds are large, the lines are long, the staffing is too small, and it's totally disorganized, but still well worth the pain.

Hope to hear from some others who have attended. I will be back in the morning to wrap it up, with Whitey, Coleman, and a few others with any luck.

Russell Mansfield
    batdna@sbcglobal.net

i was there like i am every year, got my ray lankford game used bat signed and also got 13 baseballs signed by players i needed in my collection. the 18 inch statue of bob gibson went for 3,900 and i would have loved to had it..................... yes its busy with people but what do you exspect........ over all great time
    kj

I attended the Cards WWU both yesterday and today. The crowds were insane but I did pick up a nice GU rookie home jersey of David Freese. Freese appears to be in the running for the 3B job (if he doesn't get another DUI). He was signing for free today so I waited in a looong line to get his sig on the jersey.

Of course, I'll be back tomorrow to cash in my Pujols auto ticket. I've got a great picture of Albert and Stan The Man that I had Stan sign last year. Assuming Albert signs it tomorrow, I'll have a great keepsake on my hands. It will be interesting to see what the Pujols jersey sells for in tomorrow's live auction.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mansfield View Post
    Well we just wrapped up day two of the Cardinals WWU, it has been a good time so far for us. I have noticed several nice GU items around, ....

The crowds are large, the lines are long, the staffing is too small, and it's totally disorganized, but still well worth the pain.
    this same thing couldve been said for nearly every Winter Warm Up since they started having it.

this is the first year that i havent been in 10 years.

So, did McGwire ever end up signing?

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?...=.jsp&c_id=mlb
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500