Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
I think someone had done some research in the past on the Barbers. As I understand NFL Auctions weighed in on this topic. The Red Pink Patch was relisted twice for non payment? I bought it the 3rd time around for @ 1K and as far as I am concerned, its worth every penny. It is a great jersey!

I'm not sure about the White one, but I did buy the London Jersey for roughly the same price as the red one and It is also really nice. I haven't really looked closely at the Photos, but I assume that they are the jerseys that were originally posted.

Having said that, I find that there have been quite a few questionable items on NFL Auctions. Its not uncommon to buy a non Jersey item which is listed as game used, but cannot be found anywhere in a photo of the game that it was supposed to be worn in. Also, a jersey may say something like "used in week 11", but is the wrong color Jersey for that week?

Just my 2 cents......
Its not only that its also simple items like footballs and helmets where they will list the item as one thing and the picture is of something else. I think they only have 1 guy doing all the auction listing, payments, and he also flys around doing signings but I still expect a little bit more. And the photos are so bad. Its not like they are charged per photo that they list.