Thanks for the research guys! You have absolutely enlightened me! This MJR258 guy has bid against me on almost every Pats item and quite a few others. As soon as I see his name, I know that I will end up walking away without the item. I have not given this a second thought until just now.

I see no rational reason why he would bid so high and then not pay? EXCEPT....that he is some how affiliated with the NFL Auctions?? I know this is way too odd and a bit of a smoking gun, but I cannot think of any other rational reason. How would the NFL let him continue to bid under the same name after defaulting on an Item? How is it even possible to default on an item?

The Barber Jerseys were different.....I put my bid in well before the end of the Auction and couldn't believe I had won the items in the AM. What would have happened if I started bidding again?

I have e-mailed NFL Auctions many times with a pretty good response rate...Until I start to hit a nerve with them and then they go dark on me. Does anyone know who this person is:
Barber, Ellis [EBarber@hibbertgroup.com]

He was my contact regarding another issue that I had with NFL Auctions.

Is there any way of knowing if NFL Auctions is active on GUU as a member in disguise?