Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
He then tries to sell them on Ebay or his website at a large markup he uses auctions as a wholesaler basicially. His theory seems to be there is only x amount of a certain item available if I buy up that quantity (or alot of that quantity) no matter how much I paid for it if someone wants it they will have to meet my price for it since there are few other ways to get it. For example, you want a Barber jersey that is 100% legit you either buy from him or you do without it. Not a bad idea in theory unless alot more come on the market then he will be stuck or will have to take a loss to move it.
Good observations. What's his screen name on Ebay ? You know, NFL Auctions stuff usually only goes for 1/2 of what it was paid for when it is sold on secondary sites. Hey, and there's nothing wrong with him doing that. It's a free market, and that's his right. It was just that earlier in this thread he was blaming others(MJR258 especially) for the high prices, this is not entirely true. And the last thing I want to do is defend guys like MJR258, who have kept me from bidding/winning on several items. but Pbrtalls places high early bids on these items and matches the so called "straw's" high bids. By placing these early high bids he creates that gap for others to drive the price up. My main point is, that he (and some of the other buyers) do it to themselves with those early high bids. Whatever happened to waiting til the end of the auction and bidding then ?