Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
I think the favre went about $2,000 less than what I expected it to bring. Him not doing well lately im sure had something to do with it. Plus a bunch of favre jerseys from big games have been up for sale in the past month so you pretty much have your pick. I just wouldnt imagine paying that much for a jersey only worn in a 1/2 a game.

If this JT is an imposter its a rich one. What about 18 grand on jerseys for the week? He isnt buying any more than 1 jersey of each player as I think he has a Brees from another year. As far as Rodgers the rarity of Packers jerseys drove up the price I am sure.

legaleagle, you should put up some pictures of your jerseys you have won the past coulple of weeks. That show me your nfl thread seems to be dying...
All I won was Eli. I finally got it yesterday. I agree that it is the real JT if they don't show up again on there. I thought someone from the forum who read the posts about him might have been messing around and did not intend to pay. I didn't know he collected NFL stuff.