Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
Another round of NFL Auctions jerseys closed last night. A few notables that had been discussed in this thread, it appears the Ronde Barber jersey actually went for more than the previous one as it closed at $1655. Wow! I was surprised to see this jersey go through the roof (again).

As a Browns collector, I also was watching the Browns jerseys pretty close and it was interesting to see where the brown jerseys (2nd auction) closed relative to the white jerseys (1st auction) that were auctioned off:

Josh Cribbs- 1st Auction- $905, 2nd $1389 (53% increase)
Jamal Lewis- 1st. Auction (GU) $980, 2nd (GI) $585 (40% decrease though comparing GU to GI)
Phil Dawson- 1st Auction $407, 2nd $480.50 (18% increase)
Joe Thomas- 1st Auction $1410, 2nd $815 (42% decrease)

I could not find the price on the first D'Qwell Jackson jersey. Interesting to see the comparison between first and second jerseys sold. While the Lewis probably should not be factored in because the first was GU and the 2nd was GI, it appears there is a pretty wide variation in the hammer prices between first and second auctions. I would be interested to see here if this held true for other teams' jerseys that sold both home and road versions of the pink patch jerseys.

That Barber jersey was the same one from a couple weeks ago. The winning bidder probably didn't pay. It's the same two guys again bidding it up. I think it's some contest between both of them.LOL Watch you'll see the same one up again in a week or so if that bidder doesn't pay !