Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BEWARE!!! Seller luckyone77777 on eBay.

This seller - luckyone77777 - screwed me on an MLB Authenticated Lance Berkman 2008 ASG BP Jersey.

I won the auction (VERY LOW - $86) and then the seller immediately eMailed me telling me NOT TO PAY as the Jersey had already been SOLD.

They're not willing to do anything of valuefor me, claiming that since I hadn't paid anything yet, I have no recourse. Apparently eBay feels the same way - other the fact that they will record a 'mark' in their file...

BEWARE!!!

I have all eBay correspondence from this Seller as well to back up as FACTUAL the statements made here.

- Chris

Re: BEWARE!!! Seller luckyone77777 on eBay.

hadn't we seen this post before?

I never named the seller previously as I was giving them time to do the right thing... that time ended when they actually had the gall to write and ask me to agree to CANCEL the transaction and not leave any type of feedback - like the whole thing just never happened.

Now, I just want everyone to know who the seller was so they can be forewarned.

This is the type of Seller they are... this was just rcvd after I finally left Negative Feedback...

Dear c_cubed_productions,

I was in the process of getting the jersey back. I was going to give my son's friend $100 extra to return it. I should be getting it back within 2 days....Ohh well.....I guess I have to relist it now and block you from bidding. Your negative will not affect me. I have tons of customers to sell too...MERRY CHRISTMAS.....HEHEHEHE.....COntact anyone you want it does not matter...take care...

- luckyone77777

If anyone sees this jersey listed ANYWHERE, please contact me:

LANCE BERKMAN AUTO BATTING PRACTICE JERSEY & AUTO HAT

2008 ALL STAR BATTING PRACTICE JRSY MLB HOLOGRAM LH154066

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    This is the type of Seller they are... this was just rcvd after I finally left Negative Feedback...

Dear c_cubed_productions,

I was in the process of getting the jersey back. I was going to give my son's friend $100 extra to return it. I should be getting it back within 2 days....Ohh well.....I guess I have to relist it now and block you from bidding. Your negative will not affect me. I have tons of customers to sell too...MERRY CHRISTMAS.....HEHEHEHE.....COntact anyone you want it does not matter...take care...

- luckyone77777

If anyone sees this jersey listed ANYWHERE, please contact me:

LANCE BERKMAN AUTO BATTING PRACTICE JERSEY & AUTO HAT

2008 ALL STAR BATTING PRACTICE JRSY MLB HOLOGRAM LH154066
    if they relist, and block you, I'd be happy to bid on it for you.

Mark

Chris,
    I just checked his feedback and he's blasted you with lies about the negative.

Reply by luckyone77777 (Dec-23-09 19:44):

BUYER WANTED ME SEND JERSEY TO ANOTHER ADDRESS! SCAM ARTIST! DID NOT PAY!
    I thought you might want to post a reply to his lie on Ebay. This type of stuff is just horrible. EBAY should ban this idiot and any other idiot who pulls this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by jbsportstuff View Post
    Chris,

I thought you might want to post a reply to his lie on Ebay. This type of stuff is just horrible. EBAY should ban this idiot and any other idiot who pulls this crap.
    Absolutely. Report this to eBay.
    If he immediately filed a report that the item was already sold and wrote you requesting you not to pay through eBay's message system, then this proves he's scamming.

I really am sick of this type of stuff on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by jbsportstuff View Post
    Chris,

Guys -

Thanks for all the support. I just called and hung up on eBay who told me in no uncertain terms that the Feedback System is a PUBLIC Forum and unless the stuff posted is INFLAMATORY, they won't do anything. They do NOT consider SLANDER inflamatory.

The court system however will have a different view, I'm sure.

This is the message I just sent to this jackass:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "LANCE BERKMAN AUTO BATTING PRACTICE JERSEY & AUTO HAT (#270499800081)

So now you're going to slander me on your reply to my feedback?

I have forwarded all of your eMails to my Attorney and he will be preparing to file charges against you and your son sometime in the next week or two unless you want to resolve this issue. I have them all, the one telling me NOT to pay (you claim I didn't pay - a lie, therefore SLANDER) and telling me I will never get the jersey (you claim I asked you to send it to another address - another lie, MORE SLANDER) and calling me a scam artist (you are the one who claims the item was already SOLD but let your auction go to term - one more charge of SLANDER).

Lucky for me you posted in a PUBLIC Forum and I have your PRIVATE eMails to me. By SLANDERING and DEFACING my name PUBLICLY, you have now opened yourself up to a Lawsuit. I told you all along it was about principle, not the money.

Let me know what you want to do now. I would tread lightly.

- Chris"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thing I don't get in this slander (I had this issue a few years ago with an item I paid for and didn't receive) is why they would say I asked to have item sent to a different address??? How would this benefit ANYONE if they were trying to scam someone???

Anyway, I will be persuing this and we'll see how stupid this jackass is...

I also appreciate the offers to bid on my behalf if this item ever surfaces - that means a lot as well.

If any of you are so inclined, please pull this user up, pull up any auction and 'ask the seller a question' use the item # above for the Berkman jersey and ask them to tell you what happened and see what they send back to you... I'm looking to BURY these jackasses.

- Chris

I think you need to look up the definition of the term "slander"

Quote Originally Posted by ironmanfan View Post
    I think you need to look up the definition of the term "slander"
    a malicious, false, and defamatory statement or report: a slander against his good name.

Yes, technically this would be LIBEL -

a. defamation by written or printed words, pictures, or in any form other than by spoken words or gestures. b. the act or crime of publishing it.
    My wife works for a Law Firm... I already have an attorney working on this and the charges will be filed as appropriate.