Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Reggie Bush USC jersey American Mem auction

I am very interested in the jersey but even though I have asked them (I've provided my bidder number, etc) they have not e-mailed me the photo match, nor have they posted it in the auction from what I can see. Anybody who knows their college/USC stuff care to comment on this jersey? Thanks guys.

https://www.americanmemorabilia.com/...ction_ID=29908

Re: Reggie Bush USC jersey American Mem auction

I would be very careful with this jersey. I know Reggie wore a 48 his Junior and Senior year. Not to say he didn't wear a 44, but his freshman and sophmore year could be different. I would also ask how they obtained this jersey since this is the first one I know about hitting the market. I would ask American Memorabilia to email you some more photos of the tagging.

Also, the autograph isn't consistent with what he signs today, but we all know that changes with time as well.

Thanks for the reply MPH. Just curious how do we know he wore a size 48 without any jerseys hitting the market though?

mph
    with all due respect you dont know what you are talking about when it comes to this jersey...first off he NEVER wore a size 48 EVER... second he did not stay for his senior year cause he left early as a jr. this year.....he wore a size 44 you are correct.......and perhaps a 42

FYI....the auto on this jersey does match up to how he signs today????? Keep in mind this is on a jersey on the material part not a number. I am impressed the auto looks as good as it does.

I don't know what size he wears, but the jersey looks good to me.

Who did you sent your questions to at AMI? I have had a lot of success with Tony Giese. He has responded quickly to my emails.

Thanks
    Eric

hello everyone , i am USC game jerseys expert !!! i have sold 10+ game jerseys of usc from 2002 to present on ebay and outside of ebay ....REGGIE BUSH WORN SIZE 42 his freshmen, sophomore, and Junior year PERIOD !! i do get LA TIMES everyday and i have photo match that he worn size 42 during 2005 season so this jersey on AMI IS GAME ISSUED , he might tried it on and he likes size 42 better .

if u wanan more questions about usc game jerseys , email me !!
    thanks
    cheers
    marcus

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj
    hello everyone , i am USC game jerseys expert !!! i have sold 10+ game jerseys of usc from 2002 to present on ebay and outside of ebay ....REGGIE BUSH WORN SIZE 42 his freshmen, sophomore, and Junior year PERIOD !! i do get LA TIMES everyday and i have photo match that he worn size 42 during 2005 season so this jersey on AMI IS GAME ISSUED , he might tried it on and he likes size 42 better .

if u wanan more questions about usc game jerseys , email me !!
    thanks
    cheers
    marcus
    But this jersey isn't from 2005 it's from 2003 according to AMI and the photo match they state they have but haven't seen. Marcus please e-mail me any photo evidence you have about Bush jerseys from USC if you can, thanks much. wags4097@aol.com

Eric,

I e-mailed whatever link I got off their contact link at the top of the auction page (a generic info mailbox address) and I got a pretty quick response saying get back to us with bidder number and name which I did but they never got back to me. I simply want a copy of the photo match that they state they have. I would be a very serious player for a 100% photo matched Bush jersey but they have not responded.

Thanks all.

My fault on the Senior year comment. He did wear a 48 his junior year. I would like to see proof that he didn't. I do know that his Rose Bowl jersey and many of his jerseys from the 05 season were stolen. If you want to verify this information ask Reggie Bush himself as I have.