Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
    Jays1fan

Got $50 CASH To spend Today for my 42nd Birthday .. Looking for JAYS Stuff

Today is my 42nd Birthday. And I got a wopping $50 CASH to spend. Wooooo , I know. But thought I would throw it out there incase someone has a Blue Jays Item they want to part with. And considering I have some nice things for sale at $50 and under , I am hoping someone else might too.
    Thanks !

Re: Got $50 CASH To spend Today for my 42nd Birthday .. Looking for JAYS Stuff

First off ...Happy Birthday..Just to let you know there's a nice GU Signed Vernon Wells bat for $49.99 on ebay right now..Cheers

Jays1fan

Quote Originally Posted by MiLe HigH View Post
    First off ...Happy Birthday..Just to let you know there's a nice GU Signed Vernon Wells bat for $49.99 on ebay right now..Cheers
    I appreciate the heads up. I have debated that bat for a few days now.
    But I am trying to keep focused and 1 thing is only to buy items with MLB Holograms or Jays Coa's. Plus with the shipping its over my limit and I did want to pay cash.

Scott
    PS - Thanks for being the only one to wish me a Happy Birthday on this site. lol

Happy birthday Jays fan! Good luck in your game used search.

Spend it wisely, and take your wife and kid's out for lunch.

LB