Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Late Christmas Gift

I love shooting guns and have just started reloading my own ammo. I find reloading to be very peaceful and it is a sort of zen thing for me, just very relaxing. Anyway, I got a RCBS ChargeMaster 1500 for Christmas and have been playing with it for a few days. Today, I was in the basement polishing some brass before I started reloading when the phone rang. It was my mother...

She told me I had a package at her house. I said, "A package? What sort of package?" She said, "The sort of package that comes in the mail." I love my mother, though she is a smart-ass. So I ask, "Who is it from?" She reply's, "I don't know, but it's from New York." I think to myself, who the hell do I know in New York that is going to be sending me packages and to my mother's house no less?

Anyway, the wife and I were going to see a movie today and it just so happens the theater is near my mother's house. Before our movie started we stop by and I open this package. This is what I found inside.

I must say...I do not know what to say. I will say thank you to all who helped with this plaque. I am very honored and I am glad I am able to help with most of your questions. I'm going to stop babbling now...but will end with another Thank you.
    Brian Hillerich

Re: Late Christmas Gift

Awesome - much deserved BMH for all you do.

Well deserving of a token of our appreciation.

David did a great job of running with this and doing the coordination and so many people contributed which was great!

Can we say a great team effort!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Oops! We sent it to the wrong Hillerich house

We are glad it got to you though.

We appreciate all you do for us on this forum Brian! Thank YOU!
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Banned

Brian,
    Thanks for everything you do, your help is greatly appreciated. Your the BEST!!

Brian,

you are most deserving of the award for all you do for us on the forum!!

David was awesome in putting this all together, and getting it out to you with his personal time.

Mark

Brian,

Thank you very much for all that you've done for us here on the Forum. The insight you provide for us is invaluable, and I appreciate your efforts to share your experience and knowledge.

Also, a big thank you to David, Eric and the Forum members who made this possible. Your kindness speaks volumes.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by island_style View Post
    Brian,

Thank you very much for all that you've done for us here on the Forum. The insight you provide for us is invaluable, and I appreciate your efforts to share your experience and knowledge.

Also, a big thank you to David, Eric and the Forum members who made this possible. Your kindness speaks volumes.

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com
    And to Chris, also!

Kind Regards,

Ron.

Rsamiano@aol.com

Thank you Brian......
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Well deserved Brian. Thanks for everything!