[QUOTE=BIGSTIG;177283]Fellow forum member tjm5711 informed me that there was a Mark Grace Cubs era fielders glove on ebay appx 4 months ago. I am not able to find anything on this as it has elapsed the period of time ebay stores listings. Anyway, if anyone has pics of this glove, or even better if anyone here won it and wants to sell, PLEASE contact me.

Hey Nick, I just did about 15 minutes of Google and Ebay searches trying to track down some information on that glove. The best I could come up with was this link to Bob Patterson's used car dealership in illinois. I could have bought the glove outright from him for $1500. I exchanged e-mails and made him an offer through Ebay mailings. He said, I could have had it for that. I was tempted, but at that price tag I would be lucky to get 1/2 my money back without any documentation. Though I'm pretty sure it was the real deal ! I'd give him a call and try and find out who he sold it to. Contact them through Ebay or whatever information you can get from Patterson, and make them an offer. You better have some cabbage ready to fork over because they paid either $1200 or $1600 for it. I can't remember for sure, but it was well under 2K, i know that. Good Luck !

The link is :
bobpattersonautosales.com