Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Another Brady on eBay.

Just thought I would share for all the Pats fans here... http://cgi.ebay.com/2006-Tom-Brady-G...item2c5298648f

Re: Another Brady on eBay.

Thanks for letting us know! What do you think it will go for?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! What do you think it will go for?
    Being that it is in the Patriots Place Hall of Fame, and with all that documentation, I'd say around 15-20k... but then again, who knows with the way the market has been.

I wonder what he has the reserve set at...

Seeing as though it was a 7-10 listing and it is down to 2 with no bids, I would guess it won't sell.

$4000 for a Game Issued - way to high!

Quote Originally Posted by johnsnhu View Post
    Being that it is in the Patriots Place Hall of Fame, and with all that documentation, I'd say around 15-20k... but then again, who knows with the way the market has been.

I wonder what he has the reserve set at...
    Then again... I bet "nesportsnut" has the money to buy it. He was the one scooping up all the London Pats Jerseys on NFL Auction.

If I was to spend that much on a jersey I would want it now, not 7 months from now. Actually if I was spending $100 on a jersey I wouldn't want to wait either. But no one ever accused me of being patient
    Always looking for anything Cowboys Game Used

The jersey would hold more significance for me if Brady was actually at the Pro Bowl in 2006.....

Quote Originally Posted by beantown View Post
    The jersey would hold more significance for me if Brady was actually at the Pro Bowl in 2006.....
    My sentiments exactly. So if it's just GI why for $4k? That's just ridiculous. And why does the placecard in the museum say it's "game worn"????

Aye carumba

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post
    My sentiments exactly. So if it's just GI why for $4k? That's just ridiculous. And why does the placecard in the museum say it's "game worn"????

Aye carumba

Not sure why the seller values it at $4k, or why the place card says game worn.....I have Brady's 2005 issued Pro Bowl jersey...it came from the NFL......any takers for $4k?

Quote Originally Posted by nickacs View Post

Aye carumba
    I agree! Although he was invited to it in 2006, he declined the offer. They must have issued the jersey anyway. Might be why they are asking so much, but it definately shouldn't say it is game worn. I am going to ask the seller about it... Crazyness!