Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: January Pickups

Hybrid View

Re: January Pickups

Quote Originally Posted by grenda12 View Post
    Not game used, well not really used what so ever. Picked up a 1970s vinatge White Sox Popcorn Megaphone
    Used to have one of these signed by Andy The Clown! "GO YOU WHITE SOX!"

Picked up a pretty sweet Manny Ramirez autographed Beckett magazine from Nov '93 with JSA authentication. The signature is a very crisp early Manny full name (signed "Manuel").

Also unique to Manny's career, it's a nice shot from one of the 22 games he played in late 1993 his first time up in the bigs and shows the construction of the new ballpark in the background.

I got out my April '93 manufactured batting helmet and think I may have a shot at a match. There's a very noticeable chip on the brim of the helmet that looks to match up with the helmet Manny is wearing in the photo. Of course I'm not 100% sure but it makes me feel even better about having a legit rookie helmet.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by nationals2k9 View Post
    Picked up a pretty sweet Manny Ramirez autographed Beckett magazine from Nov '93 with JSA authentication. The signature is a very crisp early Manny full name (signed "Manuel").

Also unique to Manny's career, it's a nice shot from one of the 22 games he played in late 1993 his first time up in the bigs and shows the construction of the new ballpark in the background.

I got out my April '93 manufactured batting helmet and think I may have a shot at a match. There's a very noticeable chip on the brim of the helmet that looks to match up with the helmet Manny is wearing in the photo. Of course I'm not 100% sure but it makes me feel even better about having a legit rookie helmet.
    I'd say you should feel very comfortable with that being a legit helmet...looks like it is in the same spot and can't imagine the chances of having a sizeable chip in the brim in the exact spot on two different helmets!

Quote Originally Posted by STLHAMMER32 View Post
    I'd say you should feel very comfortable with that being a legit helmet...looks like it is in the same spot and can't imagine the chances of having a sizeable chip in the brim in the exact spot on two different helmets!
    I agree. You don't ever see helmets with the same chips or marks in the same exact place, used during the same year

-GU 2004 Jerry Morales home and road Expos jerseys (Special thanks to Jim "jdr3")

Here are some of my pickups from a pretty busy month! 2009 Taylor Teagarden uncracked gamer, 2009 uncracked Salty Signed Gamer, 2009 uncracked Tulowitzki Slugger, 09 cracked JJ Gamer, 09 Brian Mccann cracked Gamer and my third 2009 Ian Kinsler cracked slugger! Special thanks to GYRO123 as well as the Atlanta Braves Contact Lisa on my recent pickups! Enjoy......
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

HELLO:

SOME GAME USED BATS.

• andres Galarraga Game Used All Star Bat 1993.-
    • miguel Cabrera Bats.-
    • carlos Gonzalez Game Used And Signed Venezuela Batting Helmet (aguilas Del Zulia).-
    • balbino Fuenmayor Game Used And Signed Glove.-
    • gorkys Hernandez Game Used And Signed Glove.-

• armando Camacaro Game Used Jersey.-
    • peeter Ramos Game Used Jersey.-
    • edwar Mujica Game Used Jersey.-
    • niuman Romero Game Used Jersey.-
    • fernando Nieve Game Used Jersey.-

• magglio Ordonez Game Used Jersey.-