Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Amazing Adam Dunn uniform pickup completed!

I want to thank Andrew Lang for allowing me to use the installment plan to pick up this '09 Adam Dunn uniform. Hologramed jersey, pants with belt, cleats, batting gloves. In addition, he threw in authentic dug out jacket and hooded sweat shirt. The uniform is pounded with puckering, dirt and other use. Thanks, Andrew!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Re: Amazing Adam Dunn uniform pickup completed!

Congrats! VERY NICE.

Congrats- great looking jersey and Andrew is a class act!

Banned

Absolutely amazing. I could only hope to oneday have a complete Raffy uniform as great looking as your Dunn.

Jim - Can't wait to see how many HRs you can photomatch the jersey to! Thanks for the nice comments and glad you like the jersey so much.

I think to get a matching Set 2 jersey with customizations and hologram'd to match up with a Set 2 pants would be a tough find!

Good luck on the photomatching!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

I think I may have photo matched your jersey. I took these pictures July 20 and 21. The "T" on the front and "DUNN" on the rear look identical to your jersey. Those may be the same pants, but you would have to look at the rear of yours to see if there's a dirt stain on the rear left pocket.

I think I may have photo matched your jersey. I took these pictures July 20 and 21. The "T" on the front and "DUNN" on the rear look identical to your jersey. Those may be the same pants, but you would have to look at the rear of yours to see if there's a dirt stain on the rear left pocket.

Thank you very much! Those are matches.

Your welcome it may be the same belt too, but I don't have any better pictures of his belt. I have more pictures of him from the game if you need anymore let me know.

Great pickup. I foolishly gave up on it. Sadly tonight I'm reminded of it again, and again, and again as people are now sending me the thread in copy and paste. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Great pickup. I foolishly gave up on it. Sadly tonight I'm reminded of it again, and again, and again as people are now sending me the thread in copy and paste. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Bob - I always say that things have a funny way of working out. I think if you are still interested in this uniform, this is a good forum to let Jim know in case he ever decides to part with it.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500