Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Vintage Twins Game Used Bats / St. Paul Saints Throwback Jersey

For Sale:

1977-79 Paul Thomodsgard (pitcher) block letter, hickory finish Louisville Sluuger. $75.00

1977-79 Terry "Bud" Bulling (catcher) signature model Louisville Slugger. #16 on knob. $45.00

1966-67 Sandy Valdespino (OF) signature model Louisville Slugger, D89 stamped on knob. Tough member of 65' Twins. $500.00

1965-69 Ted Uhlaender (OF) signature model Louisville Slugger, U1 stamped on knob. Tough member of 65' Twins. $500.00

1976-79 Dave Mckay (2B) signature model Louisville Slugger, #39 on knob. Also played for Toronto 77-79 and Oakland 80-82. $40.00

Shipping is $12.99 per bat. I accept paypal, and local pick up with cash payment is always welcome in the Mpls. St. Paul area.

Also have a 2004 Saint Paul Saints throwback jersey. Worn June 26th, 2004. Is a throwback to the 1919 St. Paul Saints jersey. Jersey comes with matching pants. #28. $275.00 Shipping is $12.99 via priority mail with delivery confirmation.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry

Re: Vintage Twins Game Used Bats / St. Paul Saints Throwback Jersey

Brian,

I am interested in both the Uhlaender and Valdespino bats; I sent you an email to your .msn address. Thanks very much.

Tom

Re: Vintage Twins Game Used Bats / St. Paul Saints Throwback Jersey

Both the Uhlaender and Valdespino bats are sold. The Mckay bat is on hold pending payment.

Thanks to the forum members for their purchases.
    Brian
    big10champ@msn.com
    Always looking for Vintage University of Minnesota items, Minnesota Twins Game Used Bats, and Minnesota Wild Game Used items. View some of my collection at http://community.webshots.com/user/GopherCountry