Guys i agree with all of you.That being rude in ansewering questions about your items is not very good customer service.Even if we are talking about on ebay.I was just saying what that person might take offense to.And that would explain why if they did respond so rude like that.Maybe they took it as "why are you questioning my item".I have had the same things happen to me when i used to be on ebay.Back when i was buying autograph items on there (and like all of you) i ask questions if i had a doubt.And sometimes i got the same rude comments back at me.And i have even got them as a seller also of autographs.I mean have'nt you guys ever got tired of someone asking questions,or maybe get upset that someone is questioning your item.I know its not what you say,but how you say it.And this seller just does'nt know how to respond correctly.And to ansewer the question-no you did'nt deserve it to me.But maybe the seller read your comments in a different way.And you guys might think this is a bad way to do buisness but seeing thier feedback they don't seem to hurting thier buisness.