Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: '10 Piratefest Live Update

Back home now & will have a list of sale items in the Collector to Collector section tomorrow late if anyone is interested..When I left at 2pm (fest ended at 5pm) there were just a few markdowns (Jackie Robinson Day jerseys from 150 to 100, a couple other oddball jerseys)..none of the throwbacks were marked down & I didn't see any Pirates TBTC or throwbacks or Negro Lgs sell today..a few were 150, most were 250 & up..there was a McCutchen black alt yesterday (600) that was not there today, so maybe someone bought that one..a few more bats were put out today prices ranging from 50 to 150..Even w/ the high prices this year, I applaud the club for putting out as much game used as they do--wish every team did this. There were still lineup cards & nameplates there as well as game used balls on Sunday. The person asking about the Maz jersey has first shot at it..Jay.

Jay, I replied to your email. Let me know when you get around to it which names you picked up. Thanks!
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

What Reds throwback jerseys were available?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by pietraynor View Post
    Back home now & will have a list of sale items in the Collector to Collector section tomorrow late if anyone is interested..When I left at 2pm (fest ended at 5pm) there were just a few markdowns (Jackie Robinson Day jerseys from 150 to 100, a couple other oddball jerseys)..none of the throwbacks were marked down & I didn't see any Pirates TBTC or throwbacks or Negro Lgs sell today..a few were 150, most were 250 & up..there was a McCutchen black alt yesterday (600) that was not there today, so maybe someone bought that one..a few more bats were put out today prices ranging from 50 to 150..Even w/ the high prices this year, I applaud the club for putting out as much game used as they do--wish every team did this. There were still lineup cards & nameplates there as well as game used balls on Sunday. The person asking about the Maz jersey has first shot at it..Jay.
    Who did they have game used bat of?

Jay,

How much were the nameplates being sold for on Sunday?

Chris

Hi..nameplates were the same price they had been all weekend, no price drop..and of course, they didn't sell. Jay.

Did anyone buy one of the Milledge jersey's?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattapan03 View Post
    Did anyone buy one of the Milledge jersey's?
    Don't even bother lol

Quote Originally Posted by LastingsMilledge85 View Post
    Don't even bother lol
    LOL Did you buy them all?

Nope, didn't get the chance to go since I don't live near Pittsburgh. I don't have any Milledge Bucs jerseys, lost his TBTC uniform on MLB auctions. I just said that because he is MY guy and I only collect him. Are you a Milledge fan or collect him or just inquiring?