I was browsing the latest jerseys added to the NFL Auctions and noticed the home brown Jamal Lewis GU Cleveland Browns jersey with pink captain's patch that just went up for auction. Unless I am missing something, the Browns only wore their brown home jersey once where the captains had the pink patches and that was during the October 4th game vs. Cincinnati. Unfortunately, Lewis was inactive for that game due to injury.

I looked at the later games in the month including October 11th vs. Buffalo (white jerseys) October 18th vs. Pittsburgh (white jerseys), and October 25th vs. Green Bay (brown patch). In searching Getty, there were no images of Lewis wearing a brown jersey with a pink captains patch during the season. Unless the jersey was used earlier in the season, and the patch was added, the jersey was likely game issued.

I have emailed NFL auctions as I would imagine this was an oversight given the volume of jerseys they are selling but wanted to mention this on the forum in case any members were looking at the jersey. I will post what I hear back.