Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation OT - What Happened to Camarokids (missing person #2)?

Hi Guys,

I am splitting this thread off from the suicide_squeeze thread, to not derail the thread about Steve. However, my question about camarokids persists. Where has camarokids, a great contributor to the forum, gone?

Why was he banned from the forum? I searched for his old posts, and I couldn't find any banning-worthy comments or any threads attacking other members. Can someone please enlighten me?

I am disappointed that a worthwhile contributor to this forum has been banned. What rules violation could have been so severe that camarokids was outright banned, and not merely temporarily suspended?

I await your explanation...

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Re: OT - What Happened to Camarokids (missing person #2)?

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am splitting this thread off from the suicide_squeeze thread, to not derail the thread about Steve. However, my question about camarokids persists. Where has camarokids, a great contributor to the forum, gone?

Why was he banned from the forum? I searched for his old posts, and I couldn't find any banning-worthy comments or any threads attacking other members. Can someone please enlighten me?

I am disappointed that a worthwhile contributor to this forum has been banned. What rules violation could have been so severe that camarokids was outright banned, and not merely temporarily suspended?

I await your explanation...

-Frik
    Are you assuming that he was banned because he has not been around or do you know this as a fact?

How do you determine if a member is banned from the site?
    Looking for ...
    Any Game Used Mets jerseys from 1986 and 1987
    Any Keith Hernandez, Ron Darling, Lee Mazzilli and John Olerud Mets items
    Email me at TNT_Toys@yahoo.com

I don't know, but this is now getting a little rediculous, if they are gone they are gone so be it. Let's not keep revisting every single banned member, if they were banned there's a reason for it and it really isn't our business. We are here to educate and discuss sports not another member's status. That's just my opinion though.

Banned

Being a newer member here I didn't know this guy, but i remember reading a posting about two weeks ago by Chris Cavallier saying that they were banned. they went on to talk about how they now block your IP address when they ban you, so you can't get back on under a new screen name.

If you're looking for dearly departed members of GUU's board, you might find a few of them here: http://hofbats.com/forum/index.php?s...b9e43212eaf908

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    Being a newer member here I didn't know this guy, but i remember reading a posting about two weeks ago by Chris Cavallier saying that they were banned. they went on to talk about how they now block your IP address when they ban you, so you can't get back on under a new screen name.
    Do you have the link for this thread? I was gone for a while, and I cannot find it under the search feature.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Banned

Do you have the link for this thread? I was gone for a while, and I cannot find it under the search feature.
    no, I can't remember. It was posted right around Christmas. Just ask Chris, I'm sure He can fill you in.

Banning-worthy comments are usually deleted.

Good luck finding everyone who has left the building. That list is longer than the US Governments Terrorist watch list.
    Brett Herman

brettherman2131@hotmail.com

Always looking for Cal Ripken Jr. Brooks Robinson, Boog Powell and Orioles game used bats and jersey's.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mr.miracle View Post
    Good luck finding everyone who has left the building. That list is longer than the US Governments Terrorist watch list.
    The US Government has a terrorist watch list? I thought TSA only checked senior citizens going to and coming from Florida.

Jim