Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Need Advice ASAP Ebay/Paypal Buyer Switched Items

here is the original auction of what the lady bid on and was sent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=220527091946

You can see the video of what she sent back.

Big difference.

Banned

one more thing we have disputed the reversal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokee View Post
    UPDATE

What makes matters worse is that BITCH is selling my wife's dolls as we speak on ebay dressing them in there clothes that she said she never got !!! This is getting disgusting !
    Is she using any of your wife's photos from the original auction? If so, you can report that to Ebay and they can pull her auction for using someone elses photos without permission.

pretty ballsy to send trash back

i mean, a noisemaker? honestly?

Banned

I would contact the local news so that they can do a story about how crappy Ebay really is.
    I'm sure something would get done ASAP!!

Set up another account and wait until she list something and do the same thing back to her. What state does she live in?

Wow, are those items with the pink background the ones you sold her? She made some good cash on those. How can eBay not notice that they are the same items? I guess they probably just don't care though. Do they have a phone number to call and talk to somebody? It's just amazing how they have everything in front of them, and even 2328 feedback, yet they fail to hekp you out here. Take her to Judge Judy. I hope you don't go down without a fight. At the worst I'd do what ivo says. I'd say it's fair game after she did it. Where does she lives in the midwest? I'm in the midwest. Want me to track her down and slash her tires? Payback's a bitch, right? (jk, I know there are law enforcement officers here, do not take seriously)

Quote Originally Posted by slambam View Post
    Wow, are those items with the pink background the ones you sold her? She made some good cash on those. How can eBay not notice that they are the same items? I guess they probably just don't care though. Do they have a phone number to call and talk to somebody? It's just amazing how they have everything in front of them, and even 2328 feedback, yet they fail to hekp you out here. Take her to Judge Judy. I hope you don't go down without a fight. At the worst I'd do what ivo says. I'd say it's fair game after she did it. Where does she lives in the midwest? I'm in the midwest. Want me to track her down and slash her tires? Payback's a bitch, right? (jk, I know there are law enforcement officers here, do not take seriously)
    lol, I think we should set up a "meet and greet"

But seriously kids, men should never hit women.... unless it involves screwing someone over like in this situation, then by all means go ahead. I dont condone what OJ did... but i understand.

Banned

you guys (ivo & slam) are funny.

She lives in Watson Illinois. I live in Seattle WA.

I would never hit a woman but all is fair if it is woman on woman right ? My wife would kick the crap out of her LOL hands down

SlamBam we have spent hours on the phone with Ebay and PayPal and even though they admit that what the lady is doing is wrong they have yet as of Feb 2nd 2010 to send us any money back. They did request a copy of the police report and all our documents however we have no ruling on the appeal.

Yeah man this does suck.

After doing all my re-search it does not say ANYWHERE that the buyer must return the EXACT item that was sent if they file a claim through paypal as not as described. We asked paypal this and they could not answer why.

Watson? Thats only 328 miles from my house. I say if you get the money back from paypal you buy your wife a plane ticket (STL would be the closest airport) for valentines day. It would be very thoughtful of you.